Support Helpdesk + Live Chat

by Saasberry Apps, Inc

DelightChat: Emails, Instagram DMs, FB Messenger and Live Chat

1 review

Unimakers

NOT RECOMMENDED to use this app for a couple of reasons: I am posting the review completely based on my testing before going live. Issue 1> I have tried chat via mobile, web version. I see sometimes chats are not syncing with the Admin panel. Like If I sent any message from mobile or web and checking in the admin panel then I am unable to see that message. I have to refresh the page to see the latest chat.
Issue 2> When I navigated to check order status and looked at the order details once. After that, there is no way to come back to look for another order detail.
Issue 3> It's fantastic that this app has mobile apps but there are sometimes messing with my chats. Like I see when I sent any message from the web then 4/10 times I didn't get a notification on my phone.
Issue 4> Support is very slow, I have sent a message to the support team they have stated that they will get back to me in the next 8 hours and it has been more than 12 hours since no one from the support team reached out to me. They have also mentioned booking the time in calendly for issues or walkthrough but I am not feeling comfortable through calendly option. I think the app has the potential to grow but according to me, the app isn't stable yet. If you are serious about your business and customer support at this moment I would not recommend this app but when these issues get resolved I will definitely give one more shot to try.

November 2, 2021

Dear Neel,

This is Devina from the product team. We had a chat on 4th October Monday around 2:15pm IST where I got a chance to know more about your concerns. Since then, I am very humbled to see that you are giving DelightChat another chance and have already setup the self-serve widget on your website.

I'm deeply sorry that your experience was less than perfect the last time - that is just not what the team aspires for. And thank you again for sharing your feedback in detail.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm happy to share an update on each of the concerns you highlighted:

===> Regarding syncing and notifications, the team has actively worked towards improving the App performance. I highly encourage you give it a try again and share your feedback

===> Regarding the order status feature, as I requested on our chat as well, I suggest we get on a call or virtual meeting so that I get a chance to clarify and show you how the feature works.

===> Finally, regarding your concern that our support being slow, I would like to very respectfully disagree. You reached out to us on a weekend (2nd Oct Saturday). We honour the personal time of every team member, and usually take weekends completely off. And I recall I called you immediately on 4 Oct Monday first half as soon as I came across your concerns.

However, I am sorry for not setting the right expectations and maybe that's why you expected the team to respond within 12 hours on that weekend - we are working on building a feature for the same as a longterm fix.

In closing, I would like to thank you for trusting us again. I do hope this time we succeed in delighting you and exceeding your expectations. Please do not hesitate to reach out in case of any questions or concerns.

Very sincerely,