Support Helpdesk + Live Chat

Support Helpdesk + Live Chat | Reviews

by Saasberry Apps, Inc

DelightChat: Emails, Instagram DMs, FB Messenger and Live Chat

Refined Living

This app is fantastic and the team is very committed to ensuring every store owner has a pleasurable experience. I am talking about requesting a feature at 9am this morning (Which most apps/companies say we will add it to our list and never do it) Not DelightChat! They had this feature implemented on the same day. Really awesome and the app itself is just great.

November 18, 2021

Hi James,

Yay! Thank you for the wonderful words. It gives us a deep sense of joy when even the new users like you derive value out of DelightChat.

It is also assuring for us that we are headed in the right direction by keeping our customer experience first. Thank you once again for sharing the feature request and helping us serve you better.

Cheers,
Devina
Product Manager @DelightChat

The Gentle + Classical Press | Life, Abundantly

Our small team has been using Delightchat for about 4 months now. We absolutely love it! We've LOVED the ability to communicate in app about particular emails, issues our customers are having, etc. The quick replies are a life saver. It's a one-stop shop for us. We also love the bubble on the screen and the ability to input FAQ there for customers to utilize. The support is great too :)

November 18, 2021

Hi Erin,

It's such an honour being trusted by such a beautiful, gentle and caring brand as yours. We will keep raising our bar to continue delighting you in future!

Regards,
Devina
Product Manager @DelightChat

Cake Creations by Kate™

Love this app, it helps my business so much! It is easy to use, the developers take on board any feedback and action it quickly.
It stream lines our processes which is great.

November 10, 2021

Hey Kate, we're so glad that your beautiful brand decided to use DelightChat all those months back. We hope to continue making customer support easy and streamlined for your business :)

I Value Every Idea

We use delight chat for our customer support. The whatsapp chat on the website is very smooth and helps us connect with our customers effectively. We even use DelightChat for our social media replies. I love the team tagging feature that they have, it allows us to tag the chat to the right person without inconvenience to the customer. Would highly recommend this app.

November 10, 2021

Hey Navya and team, we're deeply grateful that you chose DelightChat to power your customer support.

Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to continue delighting you :)

Charley Boutique

I've been using this for three months and it is excellent to manage customer emails. It keeps all correspondence together, integrates seamlessly with gmail, Shopify, facebook. A great user-defined tag management environment that is also colour coded, clear intuitive screen, customer Shopify data shown and fully accessible right there on the screen. Very handy and definitely increases my customer service.

November 8, 2021

Hi Murray, it's been such a pleasure collaborating with you and your beautiful brand 'Charley Boutique'.

Thank you for your kind words, and look forward to delighting you even more in the future!

EL THE COOK®

App is very good, can see customer history and chat is supportive. Highly Recommend this app for whatsapp

November 8, 2021

Hi Aparna, thank you for placing your trust in DelightChat. We look forward to serving you and the EltheCook team better in the future!

RugWeave

This is app has a good interface. I've faced difficulties with other apps and have found this to be the best out of them.

November 2, 2021

Thank you RugWeave team for trusting us! We hope to continue delighting you and your customers.

Cinnamon Closet

We were looking for more advanced and easy-to-use customer engagement platform. DelightChat was a good choice and if anyone is looking for Omnichannel solution, I highly recommend it!

November 2, 2021

You just made our day! Thank you for your love, we hope to continue adding value to your team.

Untung

Needed an app to see all my user queries from social media and emails at one place. Delight chat does exactly that and also has a seamless integration with shopify. Thanks to Baz for helping me set it up with ease.

Boost™

Better than Zendesk and Freshdesk. I've used all those and Delight is more intuitive and simple to use.
Recommended!