Delivery Rate by Zipcode
Set different delivery rates for different zipcodes
Delivery Rate Conditions
Set order price or weight condition for different delivery rates
Simple installation without coding
About Delivery Rate By Zipcode
Delivery Rates by Zip codes/Postcodes gives you a simple way to charge your customers for deliveries based on zip codes.
- Calculate and display delivery rates based on customers’ zip codes
- Set different delivery rates for each zip code based on total order value or weight
- Partial and exact zip codes matching function
- Simple installation and easy-to-use interface
- Multi-delivery zones, which means you can create as many delivery zones as you want.
- Works in all countries
To use the app, you need to have the "Real-time carrier rate" enabled in your Shopify account. Here are three options you can choose to enable the "Real-time carrier rate":
- Free option: You can ask the Shopify support team to update your billing cycle to “Yearly” and the real-time feature will be activated for you with NO CHARGE.
- $20/month option: You can ask Shopify support to add the Real-time carrier shipping feature ala carte for you. You will be charged $20/month for this.
- Upgrade to Advanced Shopify or Shopify Plus: You can change your Shopify plan to “Advance” or “Plus”, the Real-time carrier rate feature will be auto-updated to your shop.
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Had to uninstall this app after using it for 3 months. It is missing a key feature to exclude specific postcodes which are costly to post to using courier services in the UK. I am in the UK and there are some postcodes which cost more to post to. Unfortunately this app doesn't have the ability to differentiate between some postcodes, for example PA3 postcodes and PA34 postcodes. For PA3 postcodes deliveries we offer free delivery, however PA34 is an expensive zone for most courier services and we charge about £6-£8 extra. So the issue is that the app picks up PA34 postcodes as PA3 and doesnt offer the correct delivery cost. PA34 postcodes should be excluded which the app cannot do. Apart from that, the app works really well. If developer could add ability to exclude certain postcodes, this app would be a 5 star for sure.