Delivery Date & Time Suite

Delivery Date & Time Suite

by Mageworx

Allow your customers select delivery date & time on cart page.

Juice4thought

Good APP. Support team are FIVE STARS. Would really appreciate a Mon to Sun date format, yet the navigation and ease of the app are great.

yumbowl

Excellence customer service! I would like to have another trial with your apps, if that possible?

Saaraketha Organics

The app is really good. It works without any issue and has many features including the delivery limiting functionality. The app support team is very helpful and they are extremely thorough. They helped us identify lots of issues we had with the theme.

June 8, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageWorx. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind clients like you make our job a pleasure.

Kooks Creamery

Great app with excellent service! Had experienced a few initial issues on my site but it was quickly rectified by the tech team.

June 1, 2020

Hello,

We are happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Whimsical Emporium

A great app! I run an online floral store so this date picker works great for my store. It looks wonderful and is easy to use.

May 27, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our customers share their experiences.

We are glad our app was able to meet your expectations!

wheelsrandcafe

I downloaded several apps before deciding on this one. It was the easiest to setup and had all of the features I needed. Thank you

May 26, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our app! We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our products, so your honest opinion and support really matter.

Always feel free to address us in case of any questions.

Kebere

Super easy to use, perfect to food delivery. It's the solution I was searching for. With few click in less than 5 minutes you already have your delivery date configured

May 22, 2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for this review! We appreciate it. Feel free to get back to us if you need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a great day.

The Breakfast Company

I had some troubles installing this app to my custom theme and so I asked the Mageworx support for a more detailed guide. After a couple of minutes I received a mail from the support that they are going to install the app for me. Said and done the installation was finished and they even reworked a little point regarding the order of the shown date.

10/10 would definitely recommend!

May 22, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.

SGFoodMart.com

Wonderful App! Super simple and easy to use. A good start for new shops.

However, 1 of the function will be good to have but was not available e.g.
1) Next day delivery Cut Off Time was not available. Only same day is available. As we are in Singapore and the delivery is quicker. May not apply for other countries. So dosen't really matter for most of you guys tbh.

The rest of the app was god given simple. Hence highly recommended to use. 5 STAR!

May 23, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it.

Currently the cutoff time disables the next available delivery date. I.e. if you set the processing period to 0 (you can ship the orders the same day), then the cutoff time will disable the current day. If you set the processing period to 1 (you need 1 day to process your orders and you ship the orders the next day), then the cutoff time will disable the next day.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions. We will be happy to assist.

Have a great weekend.

Frozt

Highly recommended to use the app. Fast and great support from team when needed help as we are using custom theme. Thanks for the assistance once again Dmitry and Angelika!

May 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback!

Have a wonderful day.