Delivery Date & Time Suite

Delivery Date & Time Suite

by Mageworx

Allow your customers select delivery date & time on cart page.

Carrefour Tunisie

Very reactive & assome support team ! I use the app to fix the limit of orders per day and restrictions on my delivery planning.
A good app that I recommend

April 30, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Heaven Garden | Bahrain Florist | Flower Shop

After 3 different apps, I finally ended up with this and this is beautiful. I had trouble with installation and the support team fixed it in a few minutes.

Close your eyes and Get this!

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback! We’ve really enjoyed working with you :)

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

FavFoods

Works great, support is fast and fixed our issue. Calendar and limits are perfect. It's working on our cart and our AJAX cart as well. The best looking option.

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. I will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work :)

Blue Violet Online

Great support. Had some issues with installation and the team fixed the issues right away. Thanks for your help Angelika & Dimitry. Works as described :)

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review! I will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work :)

In The Name Of Flowers

Great delivery date & time app with prompt support! I was facing an issue with the widget showing up and was unsure if my request would be responded to as this is a free app but I was thoroughly and pleasantly surprised. Thanks Angelika and team :)

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a great day.

Grow-Shri

I was looking for this Time and Date DElivery Option for long and finally found it.. now i can start my app finally.. Thank you so much

Herd's the Butcher

Fantastic app, looking forward to seeing how it grows with additional features as would like a few additions :) pretty please . 100% recommended

The best support team also SUPERSTARS
Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback! We’ve really enjoyed working with you :)

Take Another Bite

Hey awesome app! We're using it for our bakery and people love it. Real easy to manage on the site. Thanks,

Shady Brook Farm

Works well for limiting number of orders for curbside pickup per day. Support team got back to us in a timely manner.

ND Fresh

Great Customer service and good support. I installed this app and initially, it didn't work. the online chat was delayed. finally later i got an email from the developers. explained them what i was having issues with. The team worked thier magic. Not only did they helped with the installation, they also made some adjustments, that it looked very good and perfect on my website. GOOD WORK TEAM. Highly recommened.

April 8, 2020

Hello,

Sorry to hear the automatic installation didn't work for you. I checked our support system but we didn't receive any request from you. Could you please send me your ticket ID?
We will be happy to assist if you decide to try our app again.

Have a great day.