Delivery Date & Time Suite

Delivery Date & Time Suite

by Mageworx

Allow your customers select delivery date & time on cart page.

Singapore Flower

This app is excellent, it does what it is expected to do in a simple yet highly configurable way. The UI is modern and integrates seamlessly into our theme and the support is impeccable, they resolved our minor issues in a surprisingly prompt time frame. Well done for producing such a quality app!

Mokey

The app is amazing with a very modern UI design. The support team is extremely helpful and responsive. Highly recommended for stores that are looking for a scheduling app.

The Flora - Flowers & Artisanal Arrangements

Superb application! We had some minor requirements that the team helped with. Good customer support. Totally recommend it. :)

Casa Fiori

Excellent App!

Very good App. The assistance is good, they helped me in my requirement.

I recommend it. :)

Atout

It is simple and uncomplicated, straight to the point in solving the biggest pain point in shopify.

CakeArtelier

Great! User friendly and fully functional. However it will be perfect if it allows integration with calendar or has an apps itself on the mobile to manage and view deliveries.

EATOO

Great app with excellent customer service, does all the function mentioned above. Definitely recommended!!

DT Waller and Sons

Does what it says on the tin! I had a problem with the installation but the efficient customer service via email had it resolved quickly. Recommended.

YVR Cookie

Love the app. Works really well for what i'm looking for. I also reached out to support to help me with something and had a quick response!

Water Butlers

I downloaded the app again. the support helped in installing it and setting it up in a timely manner. App works great!

November 5, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry you had such experience with our app. I checked your support ticket to to ensure the top quality support from our team. It seems you posted the review in about 3 hours after the access was provided to our team. We process the support request in the order how we receive the tickets. Your ticket was in the dev queue.
We will do our best to provide quality support as quick as we can.

We will be glad if you decide to try our app again.

1 2 3 4 6 Next