Delivery Date & Time Suite

Delivery Date & Time Suite

by Mageworx

Allow your customers select delivery date & time on cart page.

Agam Creations, Patiala

I tried this app but couldn’t continue, as I was looking for additional charge option based on time slots. I am wondering if you could have it in future versions. It will be really helpful for bakeries or florists who offer delivery in a specific time window, such as 12 am.

June 2, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We've added this feature request to our backlog and will think of implementing it in further app versions.

Have a great day!

Pick N' Pack Grocer

I inserted a time frame window for my deliveries however for weekends the time frame changes. How do i configure so that the specific time frame window is only set to certain days?

May 14, 2020

Hello,
Our app allows you to specify the delivery time periods for every day of week. Just click on "Manage periods" for the necessary day in the "Shipping configuration" section in our app.

Feel free to drop us a line and our team will be happy to help you.

Have a great day.

T & M Fresh Produce

The app has helped us to offer delivery on set days, but we use another app to print packaging slips in bulk. We really could use a way of coding the date selected on this app into the print app.

April 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We will be happy to try to add the selected delivery date and time to the custom packing slip templates in your app (if possible). Just drop us a line and our support team will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.