Delivery Date & Time Suite

Delivery Date & Time Suite

by MageWorx

Allow your customers select delivery date & time on cart page.

TeddyKids

Super fast an easy set up... quiet surprised for a free app!!
Thanks guys and thanks team! wish you all the best!

estró creation

Funciona Genial!!! Lo estoy usando para mi store y me funciona muy bien!! 5 estrellas bien merecidos!!!

April 3, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review!

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a great day!

Chiu Tung

Super recommend this app! I used a custom theme and their technician was super useful and quick to help me manually install it. Thank you again!

April 2, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

gurumesg

Was using a custom theme so had some problems installing the app - dropped an email and they replied almost IMMEDIATELY!!!! Within 3 hours since I sent an email, they installed the app for me manually.

it works as it should and allows customers to choose the delivery date and time!!!!

March 30, 2020

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. I will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work :)

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

TC Épicerie

The app works perfectly for me. It's easy to setup and integrate very good into my customer path. I like the face that I can push content into my notifications to confirm with clients delivery date and time.
I am surprised, for a free app, by the availability of the support team and their efficiency to custom and make it really fit my design.

March 30, 2020

Have a great day.

Lifted Supplies

Great App! Easy to Use for Local Delivery Businesses. This will be my first time using this app, I'm excited to put it to use!

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback!

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Brennan's Booze & Snacks

Compared with some of the more popular paid Shopify scheduling apps, this app does a MUCH better job at providing the user with a seamless, simple scheduling experience. And it's FREE. It did exactly what I needed. Thanks

Hello,

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Lilyfleur

easy install, quick and clear! Great Guys, now ill try to use it me and my customer, the settings is easy to use ill recommend this app to anyone looking for date and time delivery
Thanks Guys

Hello,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Hogs and Hops

The app works great. We needed a little help from the support team in setting up with our theme, which they provided incredibly promptly. Fantastic.

Fioreria Idea Verde Rimini

The app is simple and perfect for managing delivery date and time in the shopping cart. You can also enter the dates on which no deliveries are made.
The support service is also excellent. I had a small problem and they solved it in 5 minutes. Well done and thank you

March 17, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. You made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Have a great day.