DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup

Delivery Date/Store Pickup/Local Pickup/Date Picker

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Seoul Recipe HK

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 years

Been using this app for more than a year and they keep improving the functions in the way that my company is looking for. Simply get my customer to choose the delivery date before processing to the check out page and the date tag will show on the shopify back end. The support team are supportive and always tries their best to fix the problem and answer my questions.

July 1, 2022

Thank you very much for your wonderful words! Our goal is to make your life easier. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further needs. We will be delighted to assist!!

Floral Posies

Location Australia

This app is an absolute game changer for my Shopify business. Truly appreciate the value this app brings as well as the amazing support team who are able to respond to queries and requests for help. Thanks so much :)

June 28, 2022

We are amazed by your kind words.😍 We appreciate the time you took to write such an amazing review! ✨🔥🚀 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🍻🍻🍻

Fineflora

Time spent using app About 17 hours

For a free app, this is an unbelievable app. This app has saved us $300 a year and has more functionality than other apps. Their support (Anna) is amazing at solving any issues you have and I would recommend this app to anybody.

June 17, 2022

We are amazed by your kind words.😍 We appreciate the time you took to write such a wonderful review! ✨🔥🚀 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🍻🍻🍻

Printz Florist

Haven't launched the store yet. Still working out some details, but for a local business that delivers, I think this app is going to be really helpful. Also get quick responses from the support team via the chat function. Anna has been great helping me get the functionality to work the way I want on the product pages. Great support. It is working great now!

June 16, 2022

We highly appreciate you taking the time to post a review here. 🥰 🥰🥰 It's a pleasure to have you as a user, and hope you keep enjoying the app. We are always happy to help in any way we can, and we are available anytime. Thanks so much for the review! 🌟
Cheers,

Betterhalf Gifts

Location India

This is the 1st time I have been working with this app and I hope it will be very useful for my store.

June 15, 2022

We appreciate you sharing the experience you've had with our DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup app. 🌟🌟🌟 We love how your store looks with the lovely calendar too.🍻 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🥰🥰🥰

mattresses365

This is a brilliant app that comes with an exceptional support team who will work with you to make sure everything's workings perfectly!

June 13, 2022

What a wonderful review! ✨ This made our day, and we are so grateful for Merchants like you! We are always here and happy to help in any way we can. Thanks so much for the positive feedback. 😊
Much appreciated,
The Omega Support team

Fuel Station

The app works great. We have had a few teething problems but Anna and the team have been really quick to resolve the issues.

June 7, 2022

We are amazed by your kind words.😍 We appreciate the time you took to write such a nice review! ✨🔥🚀 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🍻🍻🍻

Sarahlu Confections

Time spent using app About 3 hours

amazing app! finally able to have my customers choose the date and time for their orders. helped me so much to organize my business

June 3, 2022

Thank you so much and we appreciate you sharing the experience you've had with our app. 🌟🌟 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🥰🥰🥰
The Omega support team

Devoted Cook

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Easy to set up and embed the app. Overall is great to have it in my store and it really helped with the delivery slots. Thanks Anna for such helpful and responsive support. Highly recommended!

June 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

CaliKale Express

After spending so much time searching and trying various "calendar apps", eventually we found DingDoong delivery + pick up. The app is easy to use, and they have excellent and quick service, Anna and Minh were very polite and patient with us, and help us embed the app in our website exactly the way we needed.
We highly recommend this app to everyone, don't waste your time on looking for other calendar apps. You won't be disappointed with this one.

May 26, 2022

You are amazing! ✨ Thank you so much for your compliments and kind words. We're so thankful for customers like you, and we greatly appreciate you using our app 🥰 If you need further assistance along the way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Here at Omega, keeping our customers happy is our number one priority. 🍻
Cheers from Anna and Minh!