DingDoong: Delivery and Pickup

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 23, 2022

I had a complicated issue that required a few days of back and forth and the team, especially Anna, went above and beyond to assist. They helped make my check out process a breeze on my site and I couldn't believe the fast response and kind patience Anna had with me over several days. A big thank you to everyone on the team who assisted!

A.Baker
Time spent using app: 6 days
Omega replied August 24, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Omega DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!
Cheers from Anna!

August 23, 2022

This app has all the features I need to customise local delivery and pickup requirements for my Florist business. I required some assistance to set up and get the app running smoothly with my theme and the app support team (Joy) was extremely helpful, patient and polite with their assistance. Highly recommended

Botanical Art Florist
Time spent using app: 5 months
Omega replied August 24, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!
Cheers from Joy!

August 18, 2022

Was quick to reply with any problems I had with the app. Very helpful instructions and easy to understand!

PastryPantry
Malaysia
Omega replied August 19, 2022

Hi, it’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with the Omega DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup app. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, let us know. 💗💗💗

August 16, 2022

Fantastic customer support and ability to make customizations that really made the app better for my use case. Recommend!

Local taste
Sweden
Time spent using app: 7 days
Omega replied August 17, 2022

5-Stars! 🌟 Whoot Whoot! 🎉We're so thrilled that you are enjoying our services so far! We're always striving to top your expectations and love the feedback! Thanks,
_The Omega Support team_

Edited August 13, 2022

This app is easy to use and exactly what I was looking for. Pickup date and time was easy to setup and their support agent, Joyce, is very helpful.

Pupshoppe
Philippines
Omega replied August 15, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our service and product. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations, and we’ll make sure that Joyce receives the recognition she deserves. Thank you again, have a great day!

August 11, 2022

After searching through many tens of delivery date and time slot app, this app is the best. The best part is, it is free for now. Other apps may be free too but their customer service is non-existant. DinDoong's team members like Anna, Kathy, Mike and more are helpful with the very efficient support when I have questions. This app is highly recommended as their features are easy to use and supports detailed needs for shops.

Foodcrumz
Singapore
Omega replied August 12, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our guests, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your experience with our app and service support. Have a wonderful day!
_The Omega support team_

Edited August 11, 2022

amazing support team, with the assistance from Anna :) great delivery app with great functionalities! they even went the extra mile to ensure our needs are met. definitely a dedicated bunch to the apps that they create. well recommended!

Tumbleweed Plants
Singapore
Time spent using app: 7 days
Omega replied August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words 💗💗💗. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, that Anna is truly a gem💗💗 to have on our team! 🥰 We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Hope nothing but for your business growth.

August 10, 2022

Great app that will help streamline our fulfilment. Speedy support from the dev team who fixed an issue we had on the spot.

Moodie Studios
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Omega replied August 11, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

August 4, 2022

this app is exactly what my client needs for his restaurant. the developers were very helpful and smart. thank you Anna!

Habibas Deli
Time spent using app: 27 days
Omega replied August 5, 2022

Thanks a bunch! We're super happy with this amazing review. It motivates us to keep it up and serve you better.😍 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🥰🥰🥰
Best,
Anna

Edited September 17, 2022

Great app functionality and the appearance is great. Customer service team is there to help you for anything you need. It is a better app than the other apps out there.

Student Essentials