DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup

Delivery Date/Store Pickup/Local Pickup/Date Picker

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

dcater.us

support team is really amazing, they highlly help me with the app from the beginning, the app really make my day easier! el equipo de soporte tecnico es increible, realmente e ayudaron desde el comienzo, la app de por si me hizo el dia mucho mas facil! 5 estrellas ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

January 5, 2022

Hi dcater.us

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Lubuds

Location Hong Kong SAR

I used this app for my business site. This app really simplified my ordering system. Great support from Stella and Loc, very fast response via their live chat, with amazing technical support. They spent quite a long time to fix several technical problem. I am happy to give them 5 stars.

December 22, 2021

Hi Lubuds

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

sainathsgrocery

I used omega Delivery date app for my business. Not only it is easy to use but the supporting team is very quick and helpful. They were able to understand the problem in couple of meetings and fixed it by working overtime same day. Really appreciate their hardwork.

November 29, 2021

Hi sainathsgrocery,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.

I'll be sure to relay your message to our whole team.

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Best,

The Flower Studio

Location New Zealand

Really great app for my florist website, the help desk team have been amzing at helping me set it up with any questions I have had, highly recommend .

November 3, 2021

Hi The Flower Studio!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to see that you're happy with our app and our support team.
If there is anything we can support you further, please do inform us.

Foodiex

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, excellent CS support. Great support from Anna, very fast response via their live chat, and special thanks to Minh with amazing technical support. Recommend.

November 2, 2021

Hello Foodiex,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and the assistance from Minh & Anna. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.
Wish you a successful business!

Mr. Good Meats

This app really simplified my ordering system. It allows my employees to work more efficiently day to day.

October 22, 2021

Hi Mr. Good Meats,

Ana Hana Flower

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support from Stella and team, very fast response via their live chat, with amazing technical support. We do have alot of customisation in place and they have solved them for us. even though not the easiest to get it set up at the start, its important to familiarise the app features before getting to them. But the key is that it provides quite abit of flexibility to getting the delivery date set up

August 27, 2021

Hi Ana Hana Flower,

Sterling Caviar

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Great app! Does exactly what I needed. Way easier to manage (as a non-programmer) than what Shopify recommends with the javascript calendar. Live chat support has been great too by helping me optimising the app's loading speed and custom styling to match my theme.

August 25, 2021

Hi Sterling Caviar

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

エドノイチ

Location Japan

いろいろアプリで使いましたが一番使いやすいアプリです。表示方がカストマイズできて良かったです。
さらに不理解点が丁寧に早くサポートしてくれました。
ありがとうございました。また、よろしくお願いいたします。

August 16, 2021

Hi Reply to review,

Maverick Muscle

The support for this app is amazing. I had some minor issues fitting their app into my theme, and they custom tailored a solution for me, and did so quickly. Not only this, but they made an active effort to seek me out on other channels and provide support even when my email was not working. The app itself works great too. It functions just as described, and when combined with other apps, offered the perfect solution for a business who does local deliveries like myself. All in all, I'd definitely recommend this app to anyone considering it.

July 20, 2021

Hi Maverick Muscle,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,