DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup

Delivery Date/Store Pickup/Local Pickup/Date Picker

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Safe Select PH

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simple and easy app that works well. Great customer support - easy to talk to and really quick response & help

July 20, 2021

Hi Safe Select PH,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Omega Team

Hydrangea.com

We like the way this app works and it looks very clean in the cart. Tech support is very speedy with helping me make changes as well!

ButterflyBushes.com

That app works great for our plant business, we change the wording from Delivery Date to Ship Date. Also, customer service is fantastic, they proactively reached out and helped optimize the app so people can't slip by the calendar to checkout.

LetsHomeMade (Wholly owned by Gift To You Ideas)

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm absolutely impressed with Stella & her Development team respond time. They go all out to ensure the Calendar App fit perfectly to my theme & functionality. Look no further for any Calendar Date & Time app for Shopify store. I found it here. It is the heart of the Team Work to solved my requirements & truly hear out the shoppers experience process flow which OMEGA TEAM provide is absolutely invaluable service! Thumbs UP! Their Service is 7 STARS!

Folks and Stories

Location Singapore

great customer service! responds quickly and patiently, appreciate it! was able to set it up quickly and get it to work well for my store.

CLICK REGALA

Location Spain

Customer service very helpful. I love this app. Thank you for letting my customer choose a delivery date succesfully.

doublechefsmarket

Location Hong Kong SAR

Reply very fast and good responsible, always communicate with us to improve the app detail! Hope everyone will enjoy it too!

Vertmoi

Location France

This app is very usefull and the support is perfect, I recommand.
the support helped me put a script for confirmation email and helped me optimize my shop.

Indian Chai Guy

Great support team. I had some tweaking that needed done and their support team helped me really quick. This app is designed for your customers to pick a delivery or pick up date for their orders.

Gastro at Home

So easy to navigate and use. One slight issue was resolved via WhatsApp within a very short period. Looks great on my online store too, Well done 10/10. Thank you.