DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup

Delivery Date/Store Pickup/Local Pickup/Date Picker

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

EKOOK

Amazing support. They have a chat support where they are always available and able to solve issues. The App is very useful!

Rockfish Seafood Restaurants & Retail Fish Market

Time spent using app About 1 month

Nice app, clear and simple to use and we received great timely support. Seems good value I would recommend

Little Angels Florists

Location Malaysia

The Apps provide the solution that we needed. Support team promptly resolve the issue a fast a lightning. Kudos to the team

Urban Grocer

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Does exactly what I want, provides a date for customer to choose When at checkout.
Customer support excellent!
Needed to install some liquid code to get the date the customer chose to appear on the order confirmation email we receive, quick and easy making this app even better!

Mini Petals Florist

Location New Zealand

Zoe and her team have been amazing! The best support I have every received through a shopify app. I had a few troubles getting things to look how I wanted and they were so helpful. Highly recommend this app to help with delivery date needs.

The Cake Shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

Has some useful delivery functionality I cannot find elsewhere (e.g. rules per collection). Responsive support.

Jackery Japan

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 year

pretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty good

Alta Foods

Kaylee was super helpful with any issues I had! Also provided a really fast turnaround time - really glad I found this app and am excited to see how they grow with my site.

HI FRED

Location Philippines

It works perfectly well in my website! Customer support is fast and they fix all my issues right away!

She Follows Floral Design

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Anna was great! I use this app to help my customers select a date and time for their recent orders to be picked up or delivered. I was experiencing some difficulty with some of the functionality and Anna got back to me in a matter of minutes and the issue was resolved so quickly. Great service and easy to deal with! Highly reccomend!! Dani