Delivery Date By Omega

Delivery Date By Omega

by Omega

Allow customers to choose exactly when they want to get goods

Доставка На Цветя

I love this app!!! Use for my online shop - flower delivery <3 Very easy to use and very helpful app.

OrchidClub.US Fresh Cut Wholesale Florist + 1 (855) 977-5533 New Jersey 07927

It's hard to find delivery date app for food, flowers, perishable foods and this app is easy to use, and support is willing to help

Thaninadanonline

I have been looking for an App which helps my food delivery business. The support team helped me instantly as per my need. Appreciate the team and highly recommended.

Delifun

This app is perfect t hesitate you can download the app , thank you again for your great work

Blooms Florist Basingstoke

This app works just fine - easy to setup your preferences, good quick support on a couple points. Thank you Omega

Ékszer Akció

Nice app works smoothly. All good. I recommend its ok. Havent worked with CS yet but they seem to be nice

Carnés Natural™

Very nice and simple app and AMAZING customer support! We needed some customization and the support person was awesome and really fast!!!

Bazardumka

Nice........,...
....................

................................................

bagsinbulk

Great app and great customer support!

Vida Tranquila

Super easy! No code inserting or anything. Just configure the settings within the app and you will see de calendar and hours (if specified) for deliveries nicely put in the cart page. I use de Simple Theme for my shop. Thank you!

Previous 1