Delivery Date By Omega

Delivery Date By Omega

by Omega

Allow customers to choose exactly when they want to get goods

Ana Hana Flower

Great support from Stella and team, very fast response via their live chat, with amazing technical support. We do have alot of customisation in place and they have solved them for us. even though not the easiest to get it set up at the start, its important to familiarise the app features before getting to them. But the key is that it provides quite abit of flexibility to getting the delivery date set up

August 27, 2021

Hi Ana Hana Flower,
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Sterling Caviar

Great app! Does exactly what I needed. Way easier to manage (as a non-programmer) than what Shopify recommends with the javascript calendar. Live chat support has been great too by helping me optimising the app's loading speed and custom styling to match my theme.

August 25, 2021

Hi Sterling Caviar

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

エドノイチ

いろいろアプリで使いましたが一番使いやすいアプリです。表示方がカストマイズできて良かったです。
さらに不理解点が丁寧に早くサポートしてくれました。
ありがとうございました。また、よろしくお願いいたします。

August 16, 2021

Hi Reply to review,
All the best!

Maverick Muscle

The support for this app is amazing. I had some minor issues fitting their app into my theme, and they custom tailored a solution for me, and did so quickly. Not only this, but they made an active effort to seek me out on other channels and provide support even when my email was not working. The app itself works great too. It functions just as described, and when combined with other apps, offered the perfect solution for a business who does local deliveries like myself. All in all, I'd definitely recommend this app to anyone considering it.

July 20, 2021

Hi Maverick Muscle,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

Safe Select PH

Simple and easy app that works well. Great customer support - easy to talk to and really quick response & help

July 20, 2021

Hi Safe Select PH,

Hydrangea.com

We like the way this app works and it looks very clean in the cart. Tech support is very speedy with helping me make changes as well!

ButterflyBushes.com

That app works great for our plant business, we change the wording from Delivery Date to Ship Date. Also, customer service is fantastic, they proactively reached out and helped optimize the app so people can't slip by the calendar to checkout.

LetsHomeMade (Wholly owned by Gift To You Ideas)

I'm absolutely impressed with Stella & her Development team respond time. They go all out to ensure the Calendar App fit perfectly to my theme & functionality. Look no further for any Calendar Date & Time app for Shopify store. I found it here. It is the heart of the Team Work to solved my requirements & truly hear out the shoppers experience process flow which OMEGA TEAM provide is absolutely invaluable service! Thumbs UP! Their Service is 7 STARS!

Folks and Stories

great customer service! responds quickly and patiently, appreciate it! was able to set it up quickly and get it to work well for my store.

CLICK REGALA

Customer service very helpful. I love this app. Thank you for letting my customer choose a delivery date succesfully.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6