Delivery Date By Omega

Delivery Date By Omega

by Omega

Allow customers to choose exactly when they want to get goods

Cebu Travel Masters

There technical support really help me my problem. He makes coding for me. this is a good apps to use. thank you Omega.

Tumekebbq

great support from developer, had a few issues with getting it to work with another app, is all being sorted now thanks.

Milena Bouquet

*Updated review*
After a few rounds of updates, support chats, and new core functions, the app is working amazingly. The Support team listened to my needs and suggestions and they implemented them fast.
It has really helped my online flower shop www.milenabouquet.com to do consistent flower sales. Our store relays 80% in this app for the flower delivery.

February 21, 2020

Hello there,
Thanks for the feedback!
I'm really sorry for the delay in supporting you, the time zone problem is the huge barrier that we need to find a way to overcome it.
Your theme is mostly custom so it needs to be added code to display correctly.
Thanks for your suggestions on setting up a rule for collections, we will consider and add it soon.

Regards,
Omega team support

elev8brands

ok ok o k o k o k o k o k o k o ko k o k o k ok o k o k o k o k ok o k o ko k o k ookokokokokokokokokokokok

December 23, 2019

Hello there,

We greatly appreciate your kind words.

Hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

If you have any questiona or need any assistance please contact with email: contact@omegatheme.com

Thanks,
Omegaapps Team.

Доставка На Цветя

I love this app!!! Use for my online shop - flower delivery <3 Very easy to use and very helpful app.

OrchidClub.US Fresh Cut Wholesale Florist + 1 (855) 977-5533 New Jersey 07927

It's hard to find delivery date app for food, flowers, perishable foods and this app is easy to use, and support is willing to help

Thaninadanonline

I have been looking for an App which helps my food delivery business. The support team helped me instantly as per my need. Appreciate the team and highly recommended.

Delifun

This app is perfect <3 and the customer service amazing , Don't hesitate you can download the app , thank you again for your great work

Blooms Florist Basingstoke

This app works just fine - easy to setup your preferences, good quick support on a couple points. Thank you Omega

Ékszer Akció

Nice app works smoothly. All good. I recommend its ok. Havent worked with CS yet but they seem to be nice

Previous 1