Delivery Date By Omega

Delivery Date By Omega

by Omega

Allow customers to choose exactly when they want to get goods

Mini Petals Florist

Zoe and her team have been amazing! The best support I have every received through a shopify app. I had a few troubles getting things to look how I wanted and they were so helpful. Highly recommend this app to help with delivery date needs.

The Cake Shop

Has some useful delivery functionality I cannot find elsewhere (e.g. rules per collection). Responsive support.

Jackery Japan

pretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty good

Alta Foods

Kaylee was super helpful with any issues I had! Also provided a really fast turnaround time - really glad I found this app and am excited to see how they grow with my site.

HI FRED

It works perfectly well in my website! Customer support is fast and they fix all my issues right away!

She Follows Floral Design

I use this app to help my customers select a date and time for their recent orders to be picked up or delivered. I was experiencing some difficulty with some of the functionality and their Support Team got back to me in a matter of minutes and the issue was resolved swiftly. Great service and great functionality!

Bizu Patisserie and Cafe

so i have tried probably 3 delivery date apps in shopify already and this is by far the best delivery date picker app that works best. the other apps had so much issues and additional fees. i had some issues during installation but the customer service helped me right away and did not stop until it was resolved.

Oppo Brothers

Fantastic customer service. Look forward to using it! The team was very helpful and we believe the option will be great for our customers.

Mr T's Bakery Wholesale Brisbane

One of the best app I can recommend for anyone who would like to set up a calendar at check-out page, doesn't conflict with other apps, on top of that, the guru teams are very helpful and fast responsive, very talent skills to help me solve the problems within an hour, best recommendations ever

Clikit - Cocina Inteligente

esta app permite que mis clietes puedan escoger la fecha de entrega que mas les convenga de acuerdo a mi disponibilidad de entrega! Me encantó y sobre todo amé poder usarla en el popup del carrito de compras. Esa opcion no la tinene los otros!

Previous 1 3 4