Delivery Date By Omega

Delivery Date By Omega

by Omega

Allow customers to choose exactly when they want to get goods

zimmerman macaron

App does what it says and support responds in a timely manner. Although I chose a different app that fits the size and needs of my business better, this app is great for most websites out there!

Anther Flowers

I have used this app on a couple of stores now. Works really well and easy to set up and configure. Support is super responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

Decadent Dough

I used this app to be able to implement a calendar that has specific pick up/delivery dates & times ! Would highly recommend this app for anyone needing a calendar for their store. Their customer service is also excellent, very prompt and have answered all my questions!

Cebu Travel Masters

There technical support really help me my problem. He makes coding for me. this is a good apps to use. thank you Omega.

Tumekebbq

great support from developer, had a few issues with getting it to work with another app, is all being sorted now thanks.

Milena Bouquet

*Updated review*
After a few rounds of updates, support chats, and new core functions, the app is working amazingly. The Support team listened to my needs and suggestions and they implemented them fast.
It has really helped my online flower shop www.milenabouquet.com to do consistent flower sales. Our store relays 80% in this app for the flower delivery.

February 21, 2020

Hello there,
Thanks for the feedback!
I'm really sorry for the delay in supporting you, the time zone problem is the huge barrier that we need to find a way to overcome it.
Your theme is mostly custom so it needs to be added code to display correctly.
Thanks for your suggestions on setting up a rule for collections, we will consider and add it soon.

Regards,
Omega team support

elev8brands

ok ok o k o k o k o k o k o k o ko k o k o k ok o k o k o k o k ok o k o ko k o k ookokokokokokokokokokokok

December 23, 2019

Hello there,

We greatly appreciate your kind words.

Hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

If you have any questiona or need any assistance please contact with email: contact@omegatheme.com

Thanks,
Omegaapps Team.

Доставка На Цветя

I love this app!!! Use for my online shop - flower delivery <3 Very easy to use and very helpful app.

OrchidClub.US Fresh Cut Wholesale Florist + 1 (855) 977-5533 New Jersey 07927

It's hard to find delivery date app for food, flowers, perishable foods and this app is easy to use, and support is willing to help

Thaninadanonline

I have been looking for an App which helps my food delivery business. The support team helped me instantly as per my need. Appreciate the team and highly recommended.

Previous 1 3