Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Hama Hama Company

So far so good! We really needed the order cut off time for next day deliveries, which was not offered with the past app we were using.

After installing and spending sometime getting used to the DDP settings, it was up running with only having to add a single line of liquid code.

We did have to contact support in regards to getting the desired delivery date to show up in customer order notifications, and the DDP team got back to us within 24 hours with the solution.

Great app and support!

Fisher's Cheese + Wine

Delivery Date Pro has definitely streamlined our catering delivery business. Support is quite responsive, helpful and friendly. The app works well.

Skin Republic UK

Really easy to use, fantastic support from webchat agent Zankar - super helpful! I would definitely recommend! :)

The Beauty Candy

After trying different apps I use now Delivery Date Pro.
It works great. The support team vas very responsive and very helpful to make sure I got the app set up as I wished.

Cookin1

Great app that solve our delivery problem. Support is really helpful & they even help with the customization of my app. Highly recommended!

Gramas Iphone

It is a nice application. Support is kind and answers quickly.

Do It Center Panama

Not only a great app but also a 5 stars support! This guys made a customization for my store in less than 48 hours. Fluid communication all the time. I fully recommend this app and the team. KEEP IT UP!

Cheeseschool

Delivery Date Pro has helped to streamline our delivery and pickup orders. It has been a great feature for both our us AND our customers. Customer support is friendly, attentive and helpful. Thanks Zestard!

Buy Honeymelts

Really happy with the app and the support I have received from the team. They are very helpful and attended to all my needs immediately. I have tried many delivery organization apps and this is by FAR the best!

Aussie Meat Hk

I love the fact that I was able to skype and share screen with Zestard, this made support extremely painless and joyous. Ritesh and his team was quick to act, help, suggest, advise and ultimately the best support I have had via Shopify App Providers. I was so impressed with them, I have asked Ritesh to costumed App for my store! Highly recommend Zestard.