Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Tylko Zdrowe Produkty

App is incomplete in features and unusable on mobile (request to leave a feedback hides navigation). It's okay when starting out but it will very soon hit its limits. There is no way to see how many orders there are for any given day and there is no way to limit orders for a given day. If your store gets an unexpected boost of orders, you are screwed. I need to constantly download the .csv to look how many orders there are for the next day, filter it, and manually remove days from the calendar.

The lack of these features are not reason for my negative rating. It's the lack of understanding the customer.

When I suggested to fix above mentioned issues, the developer said that this would be custom and they could do this for $400.

No, thank you. I didn't ask you to create a custom service for me but as an already paying customer I asked you to fix usability issues of your app. If I pay each month for a subscription, then I expect there to be continuous work on this service.

I got really offended, however, when to my suggestion to add an "upload image" feature so that I as a customer can better describe my issue to the developer, the answer was: "you can upgrade to a higher tier, we have included that feature there". Listen - this suggestion was a favour by me to help your company provide better customer service. It was not a request to pay more.

Bublik Sg

If it works - it is great, but sometimes customer can skip the date and time choice, tags to the orders dont work. Cupport is awfull - no reply sometimes for weeks.