Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

DansBakery

This is the best customer service I ever received for Apps! The support team helped me from A to Z to make sure that everything works fine on my website! If you need to have a custom delivery for each product, this is the apps that you guys need :)

Tiky Mochi Muffin

Support team was really quick to respond to my request to fix the app on my store as I was having difficulty too. Thank you!

Bansan Penang

the customer support is extremely helpful in guiding us. i have added the delivery date within my email notification thanks to the Zestard Team.

Incredible!

Mélange

The team is very responsive and helps with all of our queries. Customers can choose their specific date and we can block the dates we do not deliver. Very easy system.

FlowerBe

really appreciated the very fast and effective customer service and installation development. fantastic app for this use would highly recommend for adding specific delivery dates to products

Flower Empire Australia

Have used this app on our website, the team are really responsive and help with all your inquiries. Once the app is in place the back end system is quite easy to use.

Florida Flores

Very good app, I have 2 websites and the operation and response from the support department is excellent thank you very much

Beantown Bedding

We chose this app because of its unique feature that allows customers to select a delivery date by product. As a result, we can offer delivery selection for wholesale orders and not affect retail orders, which are automatically fulfilled by a third party. It also allows block out days and dates, times, and custom messaging. The support team went above and beyond to update code and optimize for our store. We're excited to enhance the customer experience with this functionality.

Casinetto

The CEO is very helpful! I suggest contacting him directly!he fixed my issue in a few minutes, very good man!

Fossil Farms Store

So far, this app is working great. Does what it's supposed to, and their support team just delivered for us quickly and professionally.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7