Delivery Date Pro , 110 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 7 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 5 november 2018

Great app. Had an issue with my theme where the delivery date wasn't appearing in emails or in the order details. The developers at Zestard were very quick to fix this for us. Everything is now working great!

SendPyar
Australien
6 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 1 februari 2019

I love this app so far! I have had several issues with other calendar apps, but this one seems to do a great job! Customer service is great, they did respond right away and provided customizations within 24 Hours exactly as requested. I will use this app on my other shop as well. definitely recommend!!

Blooms of Hawaii
5 dagar användning av appen
23 mars 2018

Although I did not end up using the app (for reasons relating to Recharge), the support was quick, friendly and personal. Thanks to Vijay and Anuj for helping me out!

Mybloem
Schweiz
4 dagar användning av appen
31 januari 2018

Look no further this is THE best app for delivery date selection ! We are in the fast food business and this app is a god sent ! Worth every penny and more for the super duper fast technical support, beautiful interface and 100% working app! We faced a slight hitch on our site and the helpful zestard team fixed it almost immediately!

No more lost revenue or muddled deliveries!
Special thanks to Anuj ! For adding us on skype to provide faster support even late into the night!

Best ever experience with an app developer and technical support team.

We have tried so many different apps and programmers. The guys at zestard really know what they are doing.

We love it so much we have it on all our sites.

Yongle Kitchen
Singapore
4 dagar användning av appen
24 juni 2022

Prompt and swift customer service! I am a Hong Kong merchant, but they got me covered! Thank you for the support! Please keep the good work up!

Floristics Co.
Hongkong SAR
Zestard Technologies svarade 27 juni 2022

Thank You for your review! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for any further assistance in the future :)

5 april 2019

I have this app installed on both of my shops. I love especially their customer service, fast, friendly and efficient. always fixing issues or help with customizations within 1 day. highly recommend!

Pacific Leis
6 augusti 2022

Absolutely great. I downloaded many date/calendar apps & I highly recommend this one! It was my favorite for it's functionality. I really appreciate you can leave a little "note" with the calendar (not all of them offer this). Really easy to use, SO easy to install (struggled with others). AND it actually worked! Some apps seemed to have it all but just never saved my settings & kept glitching. I really did my trial & error with Delivery Apps. I do recommend this one a lot!

ButterMakesMeHappy
4 maj 2020

Support team was really quick to respond to my request to fix the app on my store as I was having difficulty too. Thank you!

Tiky Mochi Muffin
Singapore
16 augusti 2018

Really happy with the app and the support I have received from the team. They are very helpful and attended to all my needs immediately. I have tried many delivery organization apps and this is by FAR the best!

Buy Honeymelts
Förenade Arabemiraten
2 dagar användning av appen
3 november 2020

The app does exactly what it says. It's the only app that allows having delivery date selected on the product page. The support team was really responsive and helpful.

The Flower Shop 1