Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Your Chef 911

I tried other "similar" apps but to no avail. Delivery Date Pro solved my issue, (which was fairly specific) quickly - best part of the experience was their very excellent customer service and follow up. I would recommend this app to anyone for both efficacy and service.

Tsukiji KAI Sushi

Great app and great support.
I use this app to let customer choose delivery date and time.
Easy to use and good flexibility, reasonable fee.
And I want to stress that they gave me great support when I asked how to set a kind of bit complicated setting.
It was quick and kind support.
I do recommend who need the function to control delivery date and time on shopify!

The Flower Shop 1

The app does exactly what it says. It's the only app that allows having delivery date selected on the product page. The support team was really responsive and helpful.

Caterking.se - Lunch och catering i Malmö på din arbetsplats

Delivery date pro is the only app i found with specific Date and Time delivery option per product. Just as I wanted. The support was very helpful to setup some minor things and tweaks. Great overall.

GOPREP

Great app. Does exactly what we looking for at a reasonable price and these guys have a great tech support.

So Restaurant

The support team is great. I have not used the app in production but the first impression is 5-star. I think they offer a decent set of features for most stores but I am not sure if it is worth paying for the Pro-tier price for the features we need moving forward.

DansBakery

This is the best customer service I ever received for Apps! The support team helped me from A to Z to make sure that everything works fine on my website! If you need to have a custom delivery for each product, this is the apps that you guys need :)

Tiky Mochi Muffin

Support team was really quick to respond to my request to fix the app on my store as I was having difficulty too. Thank you!

Bansan Penang

the customer support is extremely helpful in guiding us. i have added the delivery date within my email notification thanks to the Zestard Team.

Incredible!

Mélange

The team is very responsive and helps with all of our queries. Customers can choose their specific date and we can block the dates we do not deliver. Very easy system.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8