Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Ardshealach Smokehouse & Fine Foods

Great app and outstanding customer service. I asked for a few changes in our shop and the guys did a fantastic job. Well done

SendPyar

Great app. Had an issue with my theme where the delivery date wasn't appearing in emails or in the order details. The developers at Zestard were very quick to fix this for us. Everything is now working great!

Fioreria Idea Verde Rimini

Excellent application to manage the delivery date with the possibility of excluding the dates of holidays.
Excellent technical assistance.
Thank you.
Max (Italy)

Hama Hama Company

So far so good! We really needed the order cut off time for next day deliveries, which was not offered with the past app we were using.

After installing and spending sometime getting used to the DDP settings, it was up running with only having to add a single line of liquid code.

We did have to contact support in regards to getting the desired delivery date to show up in customer order notifications, and the DDP team got back to us within 24 hours with the solution.

Great app and support!

Fisher's Cheese + Wine

Delivery Date Pro has definitely streamlined our catering delivery business. Support is quite responsive, helpful and friendly. The app works well.

Skin Republic UK

Really easy to use, fantastic support from webchat agent Zankar - super helpful! I would definitely recommend! :)

The Beauty Candy

After trying different apps I use now Delivery Date Pro.
It works great. The support team vas very responsive and very helpful to make sure I got the app set up as I wished.

Cookin1

Great app that solve our delivery problem. Support is really helpful & they even help with the customization of my app. Highly recommended!

Gramas Iphone

It is a nice application. Support is kind and answers quickly.

Do It Center Panama

Not only a great app but also a 5 stars support! This guys made a customization for my store in less than 48 hours. Fluid communication all the time. I fully recommend this app and the team. KEEP IT UP!