Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Cheeseschool

Delivery Date Pro has helped to streamline our delivery and pickup orders. It has been a great feature for both our us AND our customers. Customer support is friendly, attentive and helpful. Thanks Zestard!

Buy Honeymelts

Really happy with the app and the support I have received from the team. They are very helpful and attended to all my needs immediately. I have tried many delivery organization apps and this is by FAR the best!

Aussie Meat Hk

I love the fact that I was able to skype and share screen with Zestard, this made support extremely painless and joyous. Ritesh and his team was quick to act, help, suggest, advise and ultimately the best support I have had via Shopify App Providers. I was so impressed with them, I have asked Ritesh to costumed App for my store! Highly recommend Zestard.

Flowernflorist

Love this app.
and support team helped a lot
Great team!

Alacena De Monica Prueba 12345

The application is what I expected and more, the technical support team is the best, they helped me to adapt the app to the needs of my store. Quick and friendly answers.
An excellent decision to use this application.

Greenchoice Flowers

Great service, support team very responsive!

Mybloem

Although I did not end up using the app (for reasons relating to Recharge), the support was quick, friendly and personal. Thanks to Vijay and Anuj for helping me out!

Dettaglio

Recently installed the app, was a little confused during installation and configuration, but contacted support and they helped A TON! Thanks Vijay. The app has helped a lot with orders, saving time contacting customers to arrange deliveries.

Sgrocerie

Support team is very helpful. Some features were not available when we just installed the app. After we emailed to them, they try the best to develop and provide the features to us. Good support.

Dwtn Lush

This app is great for my online store. It was a little more complicated than I had anticipated to set it up; however, the delivery date support team was VERY helpful and did the work for me. I plan to continue to use this app.