Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Pastaldente

The app does the job perfectly. The support team is helpful ans support is straight to the point and effective. I recomend it

The Cornish Scone Company

This is a great app, we have had a few minor issues but support was good and issues were sorted out in a few days.

The Lazy Grazer

I have used this app for my platter deliveries. I had a few issues in the beginning but the tech support was great and helped me fix it so it now runs smoothly. Thanks!

Petaljet

The APP seems to be working but have not really put through a big test yet.

I do think it slows down my site because it loads slowly, which I'm not happy about. That needs to be improved.

Customer service is difficult and when you call the number the person who answers is very hard to understand and so the call becomes frustrating. I like to know who I'm dealing with instead of a generic support email that doesn't identify the person. Also, when you purchase the app, someone should immediately contact you to let you know the process and when it will be ready on your site. I had to reach out to support to find out what was going on. Not good!

This could/should be an outstanding product but the developer needs to get better at communication and support. The load time is a big issue that needs to be improved. There is no other app out there (that is better) so there is a big opportunity here. I really hope the developer continues to improve the app.

One suggestion: I would really like to be able to set rules for EACH PRODUCT, as opposed to the full cart. I have some products with different drop shipping requirements but since the app only allows 1 set of rules for the full cart, I have to apply the same rules to all products. Being able to choose delivery dates for each product would be awesome.