Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date | Delivery Time | Cut-off Time | Food | Florist

From $7.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Product Page/Cart Page Calendar & Time Slot Picker

MENU

Location Germany

Great support team! They answered all of my questions and helped me to customize the features that we need.

Onzesweetbox

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app and support team! They were very quick to respond and helped me to customize some feautures.

November 3, 2022

ButterMakesMeHappy

Absolutely great. I downloaded many date/calendar apps & I highly recommend this one! It was my favorite for it's functionality. I really appreciate you can leave a little "note" with the calendar (not all of them offer this). Really easy to use, SO easy to install (struggled with others). AND it actually worked! Some apps seemed to have it all but just never saved my settings & kept glitching. I really did my trial & error with Delivery Apps. I do recommend this one a lot!

The Gift Box Company NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 33 minutes

I use this app over two stores and it is simple to install and maintain to suit my services and my time. The online support is very supportive and prompt. I highly recommend.

November 3, 2022

Thank you for choosing Delivery Date Pro, and for your kind words about our support. We're glad to have you as a customer and we appreciate your business 🤗

sugarbeeph

Location Philippines

Great support team! They were very quick to respond and very helpful in accommodating our requests to fit our site's needs. Big shoutout to Bhushan who was always quick to get things done. Will most likely use or recommend this app in other shopify sites as well.

June 27, 2022

Thank You for your review! Wish you the best for your business from Zestard Team 🤗. Please feel free to get in touch with us in case of any assistance required.

Floristics Co.

Location Hong Kong SAR

Prompt and swift customer service! I am a Hong Kong merchant, but they got me covered! Thank you for the support! Please keep the good work up!

June 27, 2022

Thank You for your review! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for any further assistance in the future :)

Alouette

Location Singapore

Deleted this app after it failed to achieve what I downloaded it for. Thankfully, when prompted during uninstallation, I wrote my reason for doing so, because the service team prompted contacted me to notify me that the app was indeed able to provide me with the functionality I needed. I then had a couple of calls with Pooja Solanki, who was as excellent in her customer service as she was with her technical knowledge, and I am happy to report that I am now a paid user of Delivery Date Pro. There are still some functionalities missing - such as the automated calculation of delivery fees on a per-product basis - but let's be realistic here, that is not a plug-and-play feature and it would be unfair for me (or anyone) to expect that. I am still in talks with the engineering team to scope up that enhancement, but through my interaction with them so far, I am confident they will be able to deliver. As a new business and first time user of Shopify, the most important thing for me wasn't the ability for one app to solve all my problems, it was getting timely customer service so that I know what can and cannot be done in the first place. And on this front Pooja and Anuj have exceeded expectations and proven to be an invaluable help.

May 30, 2022

Thank You for your review! You have been an awesome to work with and have been really understanding throughout the whole process. Will come back to you regarding your requests and surely you will get all answers you are looking for. Please don't hesitate reach out to us in any case :)

Brodie Countryfare

Tried a few similar apps and this one was the best for our needs, mostly the ability to customise on a per-product basis. Our only criticism would be that it is quite slow to find the products you wish to edit using the App's built in product search in the admin on a large catalogue, but that does not affect functionality. We needed some help with areas that couldn't be altered in the admin (though you can edit most text) and Pooja and Bhushan gave us excellent and prompt technical support.

May 17, 2022

Thank You for your kind words! For the Product Settings Tab, we are already working on it in order to improve the speed of that tab, it should be live soon :). In the meantime, let us know if you need any further assistance.

Update: We have now updated our Product Settings Tab with the super fast loading speed :).

Cheers!

Shihoma

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app to schedule deliveries on the food services. Support has always been helpful whenever I required, either by assisting on technical issues or by helping improving our use of the service. Very fast replies.

April 29, 2022

Thank You for your kind words! Let us know if you need any assistance in the future :)

Dingdongdimsum

Time spent using app About 1 year

The service was excellent - a lot of communication throughout and the issue was finally fixed. Very impressed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9