Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Caterking.se - Lunch och catering i Malmö på din arbetsplats

Delivery date pro is the only app i found with specific Date and Time delivery option per product. Just as I wanted. The support was very helpful to setup some minor things and tweaks. Great overall.

GOPREP

Great app. Does exactly what we looking for at a reasonable price and these guys have a great tech support.

So Restaurant

The support team is great. I have not used the app in production but the first impression is 5-star. I think they offer a decent set of features for most stores but I am not sure if it is worth paying for the Pro-tier price for the features we need moving forward.

DansBakery

This is the best customer service I ever received for Apps! The support team helped me from A to Z to make sure that everything works fine on my website! If you need to have a custom delivery for each product, this is the apps that you guys need :)

Tiky Mochi Muffin

Support team was really quick to respond to my request to fix the app on my store as I was having difficulty too. Thank you!

Bansan Penang

the customer support is extremely helpful in guiding us. i have added the delivery date within my email notification thanks to the Zestard Team.

Incredible!

Mélange

The team is very responsive and helps with all of our queries. Customers can choose their specific date and we can block the dates we do not deliver. Very easy system.

FlowerBe

really appreciated the very fast and effective customer service and installation development. fantastic app for this use would highly recommend for adding specific delivery dates to products

Flower Empire Australia

Have used this app on our website, the team are really responsive and help with all your inquiries. Once the app is in place the back end system is quite easy to use.

Florida Flores

Very good app, I have 2 websites and the operation and response from the support department is excellent thank you very much

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7