Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show sense of urgency while keeping shoppers happy!

TecnoLab Store

Ottima app a prezzo onesto. Sono molto soddisfatto. Semplice e facile da usare, oltre che completa. Consigliatissima!

Greenway Biotech, Inc.

Unfortunately, the app did not work for us! We weren't even able to use the app. After we downloaded the app every time we would click on the app it would either freeze or just take forever and eventually not load so we had to delete the app!

November 16, 2020

Oh no! We are very sorry for the issue you are experiencing! Can you please send us an email at support@boosthubsupport.zendesk.com explain this issue and a support ticket will automatically be created. We will then be able to investigate this issue further and get the app working for you. Thanks and have a great day!

Poliforte il Polistirolo per Torte

Ho usato questa applicazione per aiutare i miei clienti a capire i tempi di spedizione sperando che siano contenti

BigasPh

great app, working well, no issues yet. working smoothly, my customers love it because they expect when to receive their order.

Light Up My Chamber

It was easy to use and exactly what I was looking for. I recommend this app to anyone interested! Truly great.

AZYMARKET

Awesome! app This app saved me a lot of development costs, especially the feature of adding different delivery date ranges for different collections. I strongly recommend this app.

Your Bed Centre

Seems class bro, team was helpful with fixing the theme issue. However its really annoying that you really want me to give a review when trying to save, Mega annoying dude. App is class though

Absolutegifts

Not really ready to review this app yet, i have not even seen it working yet, to early to review....

The Superior FS Ltd

I used the app to help customer urgency in my store. It helps gives customers a sense of the delivery date. I really like how the app shows the estimated delivery on the product pages.

BAT42

If you're a beginner as I am, You'll appreciate this app. There's not a lot of apps out there that would work for my Shopify theme

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7