Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show urgency and expected delivery dates on product pages!

The Island Of Gadget

App carina e molto semplice da impostare, anche per diversificare i tempi di consegna per i vari fornitori.. inoltre offerta a buon prezzo, l'unica cosa che potrei consigliare sarebbe quella di migliorare l'aspetto magari dando la possibilita' di inserire un riquadro in modo che i tempi di consegna risultino piu' evidenti.

The Kangaroo Pouch

Great app and a must for any store that doesn't always have everything in stock or does special orders. Even though the app can be set up to display specific delivery times, we also use it for general info on stuff that might not ship right away (special orders, large furniture pieces, etc). Ivan has been great with helping us customize it exactly how we need it. He set it up so the messages show up under each item in the cart if they ship at different times, which is important for us. The app helps manage customer expectations and results in fewer complaints and fewer canceled orders.

Gift Moments

It's perfect for what I need. The app is easy to use.

Updated Review - They have now made it much faster loading.

Vossa Products

Awesome App. Does exactly what it says! Different variations for the dates (awesome feature) and updates immediately (another awesome feature). I would give 5 stars if it gave the option to!

March 23, 2019

Thank you for the review! We have recently added different date variations/styles that can be used on the product pages. We are always looking at making this app better so please let us know how we can achieve a 5-star rating!

Fiesta Ninja

Perfect, everything I wanted. It saves me lots of package enquiries emails as clients have a clear idea and expectation before they make the purchase.

BRAND me DAILY | Fashion Brands On Sale + FREE shipping

Good and very helpful app! We suggest you to instal for better service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goslash

Great app!!!
Exactly do the job what we expected and wanted to do display on our store: https://www.goslash.co.nz/

Two to Seven

This app is the only one I found that does EXACTLY what I want it to do. Easy to set up & run. After installing & uninstalling other apps that didn't do what I was looking for as they stated they would, I'm very glad that I found this one. Well worth $4.99/month.

The Lavender Lilac

I had this before , I dont know why i deleted it. Probably by mistake, but I love it so Im using it again

Holagram

this is a great app! helps customer to understand delivery date range.