Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Display the estimated delivery date range on the product page

awsomu

The app started working great! After a long search, I found this one. This one started working as per my use case. Finally, I could now show proper estimated delivery as per supplier on the product page along with the custom return note. But the app all of a sudden stopped working, that too when we are investing heavily in marketing. It's been 22 mins I created a ticket, but no response. I am very unhappy the way was the app crashed. Also, there is no way to import data from the app. I am scared to loose hours days of work. I made a great mistake!! This is app is not for high volume stores. I have thousands of products.

RSF car lifts

crappy coding

August 10, 2019

We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with the Delivery Date Range app. When you have a moment, can you please email us at support@ecomstoreapps.zohodesk.com and explain the issues you are/were experiencing. We strive to make the best apps possible and would love to hear from you so we can accomplish this goal!

Thanks and have a great day!