Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show urgency and expected delivery dates on product pages!

Fragrance Centre

Very pleased with this app
I was looking for it for a long time so pleased I've found it :-) And very good price and I love the geolocalisation.
Only one small problem our website is in English and French and it seems we can only use one language at the time :-( that is only the small problem

Calma & Canela

The App is very useful! I just wish I could have different time spams for different products, but it's not possible.

CIP-Solutions

I use this app because I can specify multiple delivery dates. So for it has been easy to set up and specify the product collections estimated delivery dates

Biasho

Great app. You can modify by collection, tags, or vendor and set each. Easy to follow and to use. So far, so good.

iCatching Jewels

I use this app to inform customers of when to expect their order. I wish there was an option to add shipping information to specific items instead of every item.

December 24, 2019

Thank you for your support! The app does allow for custom delivery dates based on vendor, type, product tag, etc. Please contact us if you need assistance setting-up a specific delivery range for a product(s) and we would be happy to help!

Prosportsae.com

Great App for showing the estimated delivery for your customers.
The support team was really quick and supportive in adding the requested feature.

Lale's Market

App works as it supposed to work. Also, their staff helped me and added the Turkish Language in 1 day.

Scoot City

This is a super app, does what it says on the tin. Simple app to use, easy install, would highly recommended

sharkssmile.com

It works perfectly and their technical support is effective.
I highly recommend this app!
It deserves 5 stars!

Outfits For All

I like this app the price is worth it. I use it to notify customers of delivery estimates based on where the product is coming from. You can use tags or product names and a bunch of other things to provide custom delivery notices on the product page. good if you sell items or drop ship items from different states or countries.