Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show sense of urgency while keeping shoppers happy!

BRAND me DAILY | Fashion Brands On Sale + FREE shipping

Good and very helpful app! We suggest you to instal for better service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goslash

Great app!!!
Exactly do the job what we expected and wanted to do display on our store: https://www.goslash.co.nz/

Two to Seven

This app is the only one I found that does EXACTLY what I want it to do. Easy to set up & run. After installing & uninstalling other apps that didn't do what I was looking for as they stated they would, I'm very glad that I found this one. Well worth $4.99/month.

The Lavender Lilac

I had this before , I dont know why i deleted it. Probably by mistake, but I love it so Im using it again

Holagram

this is a great app! helps customer to understand delivery date range.

Pix Gifts

This is a very helpful app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getpassion

Awesome application!!! Easy to use. THX

Shoptadpole

This is a great little app, it helps with a pain point, which is letting customers know when they will be getting their items, especially ones we don't stock (large furniture, strollers, etc.) Ivan was super helpful customizing the installation since our new theme uses Javascript when toggling between variants. Now each variant can operate independently, so if we have one color stroller in stock it will say so, but if we're out of another color of the same stroller the delivery message will display.

Ideally it would be nice if the messages could be repeated on the cart page, and even on the email confirmations, and a little more messaging flexibility would be helpful (on some items we'd like to say "Usually ships in 10-14 days" instead of having to put a specific date on the item). Hopefully those features will be added going forward, but for now we're very happy with the app.

Strawbie Collections

We've been using this for a couple of weeks now and it has made big difference to the sales!! Kudos to the team for creating such a simple yet effective app!

House Of Botta