Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show urgency and expected delivery dates on product pages!

Pet Plus

Great app. Does exactly what it needs to do and is configurable enough to cater for various situations. The support is also fantastic and the 2 suggestions I made for improvement were implemented very quickly. Well done!

PureCity Gadgets

It's great to use! for the simplicity and accurate time countdown and purchase pre-information to customers!

The Music Jeweller

Awesome App - gives customers a broader delivery range to give us more of a window to keep them satisfied when shipping overseas!

The Island Of Gadget

App carina e molto semplice da impostare, anche per diversificare i tempi di consegna per i vari fornitori.. inoltre offerta a buon prezzo, l'unica cosa che potrei consigliare sarebbe quella di migliorare l'aspetto magari dando la possibilita' di inserire un riquadro in modo che i tempi di consegna risultino piu' evidenti.

The Kangaroo Pouch

Great app and a must for any store that doesn't always have everything in stock or does special orders. Even though the app can be set up to display specific delivery times, we also use it for general info on stuff that might not ship right away (special orders, large furniture pieces, etc). Ivan has been great with helping us customize it exactly how we need it. He set it up so the messages show up under each item in the cart if they ship at different times, which is important for us. The app helps manage customer expectations and results in fewer complaints and fewer canceled orders.

Gift Moments

It's perfect for what I need. The app is easy to use.

Updated Review - They have now made it much faster loading.

Fiesta Ninja

Perfect, everything I wanted. It saves me lots of package enquiries emails as clients have a clear idea and expectation before they make the purchase.

BRAND me DAILY | Fashion Brands On Sale + FREE shipping

Good and very helpful app! We suggest you to instal for better service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goslash

Great app!!!
Exactly do the job what we expected and wanted to do display on our store: https://www.goslash.co.nz/

Two to Seven

This app is the only one I found that does EXACTLY what I want it to do. Easy to set up & run. After installing & uninstalling other apps that didn't do what I was looking for as they stated they would, I'm very glad that I found this one. Well worth $4.99/month.