When to Expect: Order Delivery

Create urgency and show shoppers when to expect their order!

$3.75/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Luxe Fireplaces

Location Australia

Just like the previous review, I have experienced poor support. They requested access which I have given them and then nothing. I have followed up with multiple emails and there is no response. God knows how long I will have to wait until my problem is fixed. Might be time to look for an alternate solution.

April 13, 2022

Thank you for the review. I want to sincerely apologize for the poor support you have experienced. We have recently had some staffing issues within our Support department which, unfortunately, has played a role in our response times.

However, I recognize that is not an acceptable excuse and have moved your support ticket to a higher priority. Again, I sincerely apologize for the poor support you have received. We will work on being better!

Sincerely,
Nick Huls
CEO/Boost Hub Business Solutions

Buddies Pet Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Unbelievably poor support. I identified a serious (but probably simple to fix) issue with their geo location feature on the app and emailed them a week ago about it. They requested access which I granted them the following day. A week later and still not once have they logged in to address the issue. I have followed up with 5 more emails that have not been responded to. This is my second time in 6 months trying to get support for this issue. I gave up last time due to unresponsive support as well. It is incredibly poor service if they can't even bother to respond. I'd stay away based on my experience.

Hoft Home

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app started working great! After a long search, I found this one. This one started working as per my use case. Finally, I could now show proper estimated delivery as per supplier on the product page along with the custom return note. But the app all of a sudden stopped working, that too when we are investing heavily in marketing. It's been 22 mins I created a ticket, but no response. I am very unhappy the way was the app crashed. Also, there is no way to import data from the app. I am scared to loose hours days of work. I made a great mistake!! This is app is not for high volume stores. I have thousands of products.

Greenway Biotech, Inc.

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Unfortunately, the app did not work for us! We weren't even able to use the app. After we downloaded the app every time we would click on the app it would either freeze or just take forever and eventually not load so we had to delete the app!

November 16, 2020

Oh no! We are very sorry for the issue you are experiencing! Can you please send us an email at support@boosthubsupport.zendesk.com explain this issue and a support ticket will automatically be created. We will then be able to investigate this issue further and get the app working for you. Thanks and have a great day!

awsomu

RSF car lifts

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

crappy coding

August 10, 2019

We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with the Delivery Date Range app. When you have a moment, can you please email us at support@ecomstoreapps.zohodesk.com and explain the issues you are/were experiencing. We strive to make the best apps possible and would love to hear from you so we can accomplish this goal!

Thanks and have a great day!