Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show sense of urgency while keeping shoppers happy!

Greenway Biotech, Inc.

Unfortunately, the app did not work for us! We weren't even able to use the app. After we downloaded the app every time we would click on the app it would either freeze or just take forever and eventually not load so we had to delete the app!

November 16, 2020

Oh no! We are very sorry for the issue you are experiencing! Can you please send us an email at support@boosthubsupport.zendesk.com explain this issue and a support ticket will automatically be created. We will then be able to investigate this issue further and get the app working for you. Thanks and have a great day!

awsomu

The app started working great! After a long search, I found this one. This one started working as per my use case. Finally, I could now show proper estimated delivery as per supplier on the product page along with the custom return note. But the app all of a sudden stopped working, that too when we are investing heavily in marketing. It's been 22 mins I created a ticket, but no response. I am very unhappy the way was the app crashed. Also, there is no way to import data from the app. I am scared to loose hours days of work. I made a great mistake!! This is app is not for high volume stores. I have thousands of products.

RSF car lifts

crappy coding

August 10, 2019

We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with the Delivery Date Range app. When you have a moment, can you please email us at support@ecomstoreapps.zohodesk.com and explain the issues you are/were experiencing. We strive to make the best apps possible and would love to hear from you so we can accomplish this goal!

Thanks and have a great day!