Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Ecom Store Apps

Display the estimated delivery date range on the product page

Global Flowers Express

Very good application, it works for my clients to know the day of the shipment of the products and we have no misunderstanding.

CuteLane

I used the app for giving clarity to the customers regarding delivery dates. It is easy to configure and set desired range for delivery based on your supplier commitments. I like the app and would recommend it for similar use. Thanks Team!

March 23, 2019

Thank you for the review and we are excited it meets your needs! We are always working on making this app better so please let us know how we can achieve a 5-star rating!

Vossa Products

Awesome App. Does exactly what it says! Different variations for the dates (awesome feature) and updates immediately (another awesome feature). I would give 5 stars if it gave the option to!

March 23, 2019

Thank you for the review! We have recently added different date variations/styles that can be used on the product pages. We are always looking at making this app better so please let us know how we can achieve a 5-star rating!

Genspice1

Great for me,it helped me to set the estimated delivery time

March 23, 2019

We are excited to hear that the app meets your needs! Please let us know how we can achieve a 5-star review.

The Clj

I'm just starting using. Will update after a week

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app does exactly what it says. A little expensive for what it does.

March 23, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We have recently added new features and hope that the cost:value ratio is now more satisfying!