When to Expect: Order Delivery

Create urgency and show shoppers when to expect their order!

$3.75/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Evolution Power Tools UK

Time spent using app About 2 years

SImple app for integrating shipping service dates into your product [ages and basket. Plenty of easy to understand options and features and well priced.

cosfun

Location China

it is very good, useful, easy to use, but it alwary pop up the window to request a review, I advice that there is one button to close the pop up.

Offitools

Location Spain
Time spent using app 8 minutes

i used app only a bit but it´s nice for show delivery date in product page. Reached my expectations.

Puca Jewels

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

buona app fa quello che dice, non semplice da configurare però è utile per aumentare le vendite e per migliorare lo shop

AZYMARKET

Location Australia

Awesome! app This app saved me a lot of development costs, especially the feature of adding different delivery date ranges for different collections. I strongly recommend this app.

Global Flowers Express

Very good application, it works for my clients to know the day of the shipment of the products and we have no misunderstanding.

CuteLane

Location Australia

I used the app for giving clarity to the customers regarding delivery dates. It is easy to configure and set desired range for delivery based on your supplier commitments. I like the app and would recommend it for similar use. Thanks Team!

March 23, 2019

Thank you for the review and we are excited it meets your needs! We are always working on making this app better so please let us know how we can achieve a 5-star rating!

Vossa Products

Awesome App. Does exactly what it says! Different variations for the dates (awesome feature) and updates immediately (another awesome feature). I would give 5 stars if it gave the option to!

March 23, 2019

Thank you for the review! We have recently added different date variations/styles that can be used on the product pages. We are always looking at making this app better so please let us know how we can achieve a 5-star rating!

Genspice1

Location India

Great for me,it helped me to set the estimated delivery time

March 23, 2019

We are excited to hear that the app meets your needs! Please let us know how we can achieve a 5-star review.

The Clj

I'm just starting using. Will update after a week

Previous 1