Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show sense of urgency while keeping shoppers happy!

Your Bed Centre

Seems class bro, team was helpful with fixing the theme issue. However its really annoying that you really want me to give a review when trying to save, Mega annoying dude. App is class though

The Superior FS Ltd

I used the app to help customer urgency in my store. It helps gives customers a sense of the delivery date. I really like how the app shows the estimated delivery on the product pages.

BAT42

If you're a beginner as I am, You'll appreciate this app. There's not a lot of apps out there that would work for my Shopify theme

Pucshop.nl

Just what I was looking for! Easy to customize, quick changes. Works great, price is allright. I guess it will save a lot of time anwering customer e-mails

JSEblack beauty & Style

I used this app to inform clients delivery time line.It did exactly what I wanted.It is awesome.I highly recommend it

Bellton AG

Great app, which is easy to configure. Plus you get amazing technical support - I had an answer within minutes.

Le Ravishe

This app is GREAT! Now I can give my customers an estimated delivery date for their orders. It makes my store look so organized. The date ranges are also shown on the cart page - looks kind of like ordering from Amazon.

SmartUs

very good and very accurate i will use it for sure .the only thing i would like its to have the option to put the delivery time before you click the product.

Gardening Plants And Flowers

GREAT APP for ecommerce website owners! I just installed this app. I'm happy I found it. It is very easy to set up. It was a little bit work in a sense of adding specific tags to products, but for me it's a big help... now, customers can see on the product page, before placing the order when they will receive the item, exactly as it shows on Amazon or other big brands. Less customer support.

Fragrance Centre

Very pleased with this app
I was looking for it for a long time so pleased I've found it :-) And very good price and I love the geolocalisation.
Only one small problem our website is in English and French and it seems we can only use one language at the time :-( that is only the small problem

Previous 1 3 4 5