Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range | Reviews

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show urgency and expected delivery dates on product pages!

Saiyoto

i just start using the app today and as early test it is displaying the right delivery informationon the product page

VENTE-ORDI.COM

Très bonne application, utile et très facile à utiliser, configuration selon les besoins, je recommande absolument.

Joy Joy Bee

This app has been great to have! It's not 100% user friendly but I've used it enough where I've gotten used to it. Very helpful.

May 9, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are working on making the app more user friendly. However, we always love to hear ideas from our users! If you have a couple minutes, could you please send an email to support@boosthubsolutions.com and tell us how you think the app can be more user friendly. Is there anything specific that would help improve your experience?

Thanks and have a great day!

g4g.ch

This app covers all necessary cases very well while still being very simple. It is exactly what we needed. 100% Recommend.

Flow Center Products

Started using the app 2 weeks ago and we've started selling more units. Giving your customers the estimated delivery date on the product page AND the cart page is a big part of converting sales, and this has been a great addition to our Shopify store!

vjria

Buona APP, semplice e perfetta. vale il prezzo. la consiglio a tutti.. devo vederla alla prova decisiva ma credo che funzionerà benissimo.

ThePetFurnitureStore

I love this app so far...............................................................................

fultshirtofy

I think this app is fantastic is exactly what I was looking for I will definitely recommended to family and friends, thanks

Riviere-se

Easy and useful app. Great application to provide a delivery information to customers. Em portugues: Fácil e util.

TecnoLab Store

Ottima app a prezzo onesto. Sono molto soddisfatto. Semplice e facile da usare, oltre che completa. Consigliatissima!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7