Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show urgency and expected delivery dates on product pages!

g4g.ch

This app covers all necessary cases very well while still being very simple. It is exactly what we needed. 100% Recommend.

Flow Center Products

Started using the app 2 weeks ago and we've started selling more units. Giving your customers the estimated delivery date on the product page AND the cart page is a big part of converting sales, and this has been a great addition to our Shopify store!

vjria

Buona APP, semplice e perfetta. vale il prezzo. la consiglio a tutti.. devo vederla alla prova decisiva ma credo che funzionerà benissimo.

ThePetFurnitureStore

I love this app so far...............................................................................

fultshirtofy

I think this app is fantastic is exactly what I was looking for I will definitely recommended to family and friends, thanks

Riviere-se

Easy and useful app. Great application to provide a delivery information to customers. Em portugues: Fácil e util.

TecnoLab Store

Ottima app a prezzo onesto. Sono molto soddisfatto. Semplice e facile da usare, oltre che completa. Consigliatissima!

Poliforte il Polistirolo per Torte

Ho usato questa applicazione per aiutare i miei clienti a capire i tempi di spedizione sperando che siano contenti

BigasPh

great app, working well, no issues yet. working smoothly, my customers love it because they expect when to receive their order.

Light Up My Chamber

It was easy to use and exactly what I was looking for. I recommend this app to anyone interested! Truly great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6