Delivery Date Selector

Delivery Date Selector

by ThinkConvert

Let your customer select a delivery date and tag it to order

Anges de Sucre

App can be bypassed with paypal. Developer doesn't provide email address on support page. I found an email in their t&cs and they don't respond.

Hello Chocolate®

The app is very clumsy and support is awful. Plus we were charged for using is for several days during which the support remained silent. It created quite a lot of problems with orders fulfilment. It was rather painful experience.

Neyo Mall

now our customers can select their desired date for delivery of their goods.

A very good app and easy to configure. thanks

SkullVibe

Great idea which is executed very well. works nicely on our store, customers can now select the delivery date they want

Pelesir Banyuwangi

When I book the product from Facebook , it goes trough the delivery date and check out, so I don't get information about client delivery date..

Onestoppetshopdubai

Super helpful and works just how we need it to!

Maison Duffour

The Delivery Date Selector app had a good start. It was the only one to feature the delivery timing slot in addition with the date. And we need that option.
But for some reason, since we upgraded to the pro version, it fails 75% of the time to appear on checkout page.
So customers continues to order without selection, and that demands 3x more work to fix.
Initially, the developper was answering in a decent time, but no answers have been received since the last 3 emails (for the past 3 weeks).

A great start that the developper is apparently not able to keep going well. What a pity...

Legendary Flowers

Great app and great support! Managed to help us solve a number of issues quickly and efficiently. Replied to our emails very quickly!

Mr Pineapple

I have since then updated my review. Unfortunately, this app does not work for us. We are using black out dates and unfortunately customers can still order on the black out dates. This has cost us a lot of money in refunds to customers and confusion when orders can be delivered. The developer has worked on it several times but unfortunately, it gets fixed then goes back to not working again and again.

---------
Great service! Calendar was being bypassed during the checkout process. I also asked if the order confirmation email sent to our customers could include the delivery date as well. He took care of both of these things. I would recommend this app to improve communication of delivery days to customers.

Brewquets

Great App!
easy to use.
Needed some help regarding my same day delivery cut off being 11am. I had a response within 15 minutes and it was all sorted.

love it!