Delivery Date Selector

Delivery Date Selector

by ThinkConvert

Let your customer select a delivery date and tag it to order

The Mobile Christmas Tree Store

Does exactly as we need, had an issue with changing when people can pick to date and author done this for us on the backend, very very quick at replying!

Inbloomflowers

Thank you for all your help! Quick response and speedy fixes!

Taste Of Rye Gourmet Catering

I has no idea how to install. Gave developer a email responded quickly and fixed in on the spot for me. Great thank you very much+++++++

Bokis Florist Newbury 2

Tried various shopify date apps, all have issues. This one brilliant, simple and does what we want. Set up in minutes have now put it on four sites. Thanh the developer very quick at replying.

Joannes Florist 2

We needed some very specific setup details for our delivery boundaries. Contacted app developer, quick and efficient response - very fast. 5 stars

Sophies Fine Gifts

I needed a Delivery Date Calendar for my store that offers local hand-delivery. This calendar had tons of options but was so simple to set up and use. Ran into a minor hiccup and Bui Thanh the developer was incredibly quick to respond and remedy. App works great and support is amazing. A+++

Unbridled Wedding Flowers

Developer is continuing to make this app better and offers excellent support.

Utopia Products Asia Upa

After a year of use - the developer seems to have taken his ball and gone home. No response.... nothing....

Odells Gluten Free Bakery Ltd

It's a great app and great customer service. I ask about different options and they replied promptly and was able to help me on the way.

Lavenderandgrey

Lavender and Grey are same day Florists. We have struggled to find a delivery date app that can be set up for this function all default to next day or multiple time slot selection - messy. I contacted Bui Thanh outlining this requirement, he replied that this was most certainly possible and he would implement and amend his app accordingly. This he did duly did by return. A first rate service delivered as promised. Thank you Bui you solved our problem :)

2 Next