Delivery Date Selector

Delivery Date Selector

by ThinkConvert

Let your customer select a delivery date and tag it to order

Joannes Florist 2

We needed some very specific setup details for our delivery boundaries. Contacted app developer, quick and efficient response - very fast. 5 stars

Sophies Fine Gifts

I needed a Delivery Date Calendar for my store that offers local hand-delivery. This calendar had tons of options but was so simple to set up and use. Ran into a minor hiccup and Bui Thanh the developer was incredibly quick to respond and remedy. App works great and support is amazing. A+++

Unbridled Wedding Flowers

Developer is continuing to make this app better and offers excellent support.

Odells Gluten Free Bakery Ltd

It's a great app and great customer service. I ask about different options and they replied promptly and was able to help me on the way.

Lavenderandgrey

Lavender and Grey are same day Florists. We have struggled to find a delivery date app that can be set up for this function all default to next day or multiple time slot selection - messy. I contacted Bui Thanh outlining this requirement, he replied that this was most certainly possible and he would implement and amend his app accordingly. This he did duly did by return. A first rate service delivered as promised. Thank you Bui you solved our problem :)

2 Next