Delivery Estimation

Delivery Estimation | Reviews

by Simpli

Let your customers know when to expect your products!

Bboardsfl

This is exactly what I was looking for! All the other apps use text-based delivery estimates. Their graphical visualization makes the product page look more premium! Underrated app!

October 11, 2021

Thanks for your review team!

We're a small independently run application - and this means so much!

Mspineapplecrafts

I had few issue with the App and there was delay in replying my inquiry. However, Matt, from customer support reached out to me and worked with me to resolve my pending issue. I would rate this service to be 10 stars if its available. I wish them all the best taking this App to the next level.

September 1, 2021

Thanks for your updated review. I thoroughly enjoyed solving your issues and working with you to make sure your store shines!

Perreo Merch

It is a great app but now it has been a couple of days of the apps simply not working at all. No response from support yet Update: App is currently working and support reached to solve the issue.

August 17, 2021

Thanks for the kind review. The app in under new management and we are accountable, so I am sorry that the previous owner did not respond. I have responded via email this morning and am available 24/7.

Let me know if you continue to have challenges.

Thanks for being an early believer!