Delivery Rates by Distance

Delivery Rates by Distance

by Zapiet

Dynamically calculate your delivery charges by distance

The Sweet Treat Box

All I can say is the time and effort that goes into not only the app and the back end, but the customer service has been fantastic. I run a local business utilising Shopify and I wanted to charge free delivery up to 3 miles, £3 delivery between 3-10 miles and over 10 miles it will add £0.10 pence per mile! Delivery by distance made this happen with ease and efficiency and it is so simple for my customers at checkout.

I had an issue, (Not with the app) where i accidentally deleted some settings and the team at Zapiet resolved my issue within less than 12 hours with minimal to no implication on my customers. I want to say a massive thank you to Andy Cargill! We're making it happen!

If you run a business that offers delivery and you need custom settings, this is the app you need!

Champion Landscape Supplies

The app does exactly what I was looking for, allowing us to set up a shipping zone by Miles.
When I was having trouble configuring it Sam was here to help, and he quickly got everything working good.

Balloon Expert

Excellent customer support. App serves exactly what our shop needs for pickup and delivery services.

Malenzzi Modern Italian Decor

IT's great.I just make the new website with shopify. needing app for delivery furniture depend on miles. This app is really matching up my need. Actually so far I can't looking for other app same this. Wonderful. IF don't have this app. I Can't make checkout for customer. Because the distance is very important and give the shipping fee. also the fee is quite cheap. I RECOMMEND using this , especially for Furniture or Big product like this. Thanks developer.

GnuSante.Creations

The app does exactly what we were looking for, allowing us to set up a shipping zone by radius. Their customer service has been great and when I as struggling their team was there quickly and got everything working just right.

EVOLVED MEALS

The app is working just as described for us, no issues as of now and the team got us running very quickly. We appreciate the help we were given and the staff is very friendly.

Stonepath Greenhouses and Landscaping

Does exactly what it says. You can created rates by the distance away from your locations. Really simple User interface. The support is great as well. I couldn't find something on their support pages and they helped me and even fixed the support pages all within a few minutes.

ASAP Foods

Great customer service and fast communication! App is a great add on to manage custom delivery rates.

Tiptop Foods.CA

Great Customer service they call me in the morning to resolve my problem. I would say they are best.

Reliable Medical Supply

I was looking for a simple way to allow a shopper to estimate the Delivery fee and then add it to their shopping cart. I found Delivery by Distance and I thought it could accomplish half of that goal. But it would not work initially. Zapiet continued to follow up with me, and even went onto my store to identify the issue. Upon fixing, it actually was better than expected! It not only calculates the Delivery Fee based on how we want it set, but also gives the shopper the option to proceed with Delivery (automatically adding that Fee to the Cart) or select Store Pickup. Saved me hundreds of dollars in custom programming and is exactly what I was wanting!

Previous 1