Delivery Rates by Distance

Delivery Rates by Distance

by Zapiet

Dynamically calculate your delivery charges by distance

GnuSante.Creations

The app does exactly what we were looking for, allowing us to set up a shipping zone by radius. Their customer service has been great and when I as struggling their team was there quickly and got everything working just right.

EVOLVED MEALS

The app is working just as described for us, no issues as of now and the team got us running very quickly. We appreciate the help we were given and the staff is very friendly.

Stonepath Greenhouses and Landscaping

Does exactly what it says. You can created rates by the distance away from your locations. Really simple User interface. The support is great as well. I couldn't find something on their support pages and they helped me and even fixed the support pages all within a few minutes.

ASAP Foods

Great customer service and fast communication! App is a great add on to manage custom delivery rates.

Tiptop Foods.CA

Great Customer service they call me in the morning to resolve my problem. I would say they are best.

Reliable Medical Supply

I was looking for a simple way to allow a shopper to estimate the Delivery fee and then add it to their shopping cart. I found Delivery by Distance and I thought it could accomplish half of that goal. But it would not work initially. Zapiet continued to follow up with me, and even went onto my store to identify the issue. Upon fixing, it actually was better than expected! It not only calculates the Delivery Fee based on how we want it set, but also gives the shopper the option to proceed with Delivery (automatically adding that Fee to the Cart) or select Store Pickup. Saved me hundreds of dollars in custom programming and is exactly what I was wanting!

Peace Marketplace

I use zapiet to charge my local customers within 10 miles free delivery and others $9.95. It did exactly what I needed and I get amazing support from zapiet when I need it!

Simple Casket Shop

This app was just what I needed. We build and deliver caskets locally. (https://simplecasketshop.com) and we need to be able to charge a fee based on the distance we drive. We couldn't find any other app that would do this. Everything else is based on using a third party for shipping, or free delivery. We were considering using apps based on postal codes, assigning an average fee for each code manually, when we found Delivery Rates by Distance. We were also able to set 2 zones, so we can have free delivery in our home town of Wichita, and charge mileage further out. We had a couple of issues; one was a bug in the app which Andy promptly fixed for us and installed the new settings, and the other was on Shopify's end, which they notified Shopify of, and they quickly fixed it. I know Andy and Sam work on some much larger projects and with other much larger developers, but they were quick to help the little guy, and I really appreciate it. I would recommend them and whatever they do, anytime.

Jacksonville Sawmill Llc

This app is exactly what I've been looking for! We mill, sell and deliver hardwood lumber products, both locally and regionally, using our own trucks and drivers (https://croleyhardwoods.com). I have tried several other shipping rate apps searching for this simple function and none of them offer the ability calculate your own rates by distance. All the other apps just assume you use third party shipping companies. I had a few questions about functionality while setting up the app and testing it and support was all over it. They responded quickly and answered all my questions. Highly Recommended App & Developer!

1 3 Next