Delivery Rates by Distance

Local delivery rates based on distance radius from your stores

$19.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Balloon Expert

Excellent customer support. App serves exactly what our shop needs for pickup and delivery services.

Malenzzi Modern Italian Decor

Time spent using app About 1 month

IT's great.I just make the new website with shopify. needing app for delivery furniture depend on miles. This app is really matching up my need. Actually so far I can't looking for other app same this. Wonderful. IF don't have this app. I Can't make checkout for customer. Because the distance is very important and give the shipping fee. also the fee is quite cheap. I RECOMMEND using this , especially for Furniture or Big product like this. Thanks developer.

GnuSante.Creations

The app does exactly what we were looking for, allowing us to set up a shipping zone by radius. Their customer service has been great and when I as struggling their team was there quickly and got everything working just right.

EVOLVED MEALS

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is working just as described for us, no issues as of now and the team got us running very quickly. We appreciate the help we were given and the staff is very friendly.

Stonepath Greenhouses and Landscaping

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Does exactly what it says. You can created rates by the distance away from your locations. Really simple User interface. The support is great as well. I couldn't find something on their support pages and they helped me and even fixed the support pages all within a few minutes.

ASAP Foods

Great customer service and fast communication! App is a great add on to manage custom delivery rates.

Tiptop Foods.CA

Great Customer service they call me in the morning to resolve my problem. I would say they are best.

Reliable Medical Supply

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was looking for a simple way to allow a shopper to estimate the Delivery fee and then add it to their shopping cart. I found Delivery by Distance and I thought it could accomplish half of that goal. But it would not work initially. Zapiet continued to follow up with me, and even went onto my store to identify the issue. Upon fixing, it actually was better than expected! It not only calculates the Delivery Fee based on how we want it set, but also gives the shopper the option to proceed with Delivery (automatically adding that Fee to the Cart) or select Store Pickup. Saved me hundreds of dollars in custom programming and is exactly what I was wanting!

Peace Marketplace

I use zapiet to charge my local customers within 10 miles free delivery and others $9.95. It did exactly what I needed and I get amazing support from zapiet when I need it!

Simple Casket Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app was just what I needed. We build and deliver caskets locally. (https://simplecasketshop.com) and we need to be able to charge a fee based on the distance we drive. We couldn't find any other app that would do this. Everything else is based on using a third party for shipping, or free delivery. We were considering using apps based on postal codes, assigning an average fee for each code manually, when we found Delivery Rates by Distance. We were also able to set 2 zones, so we can have free delivery in our home town of Wichita, and charge mileage further out. We had a couple of issues; one was a bug in the app which Andy promptly fixed for us and installed the new settings, and the other was on Shopify's end, which they notified Shopify of, and they quickly fixed it. I know Andy and Sam work on some much larger projects and with other much larger developers, but they were quick to help the little guy, and I really appreciate it. I would recommend them and whatever they do, anytime.