Zapiet ‑ Rates by Distance

Local delivery rates based on distance radius from your stores

$19.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PACHECO - Artisan Fleuriste

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application pour pouvoir mettre en place des frais de livraison par distance autour de notre boutique. Il existe beaucoup de fonctionnalités pour affiner son tunnel d'achat. Le support m'a été d'une grande aide, merci Kitty !

November 3, 2021

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous laisser un commentaire, ce fut un plaisir de travailler avec vous. Je suis heureuse qu'avec Store Pickup + Delivery et Delivery Rates by Distance, nous ayons pu créer la meilleure expérience de paiement possible pour vos clients.

Si vous avez besoin d'aide à nouveau, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter à tout moment.

Meilleurs vœux,

Kitty

Hopscotch Kids Party Toy Hire

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Klaudia was amazing!!!! Your Support team is Excellent. I'm so happy with the service, thank you very much!

August 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely words.

It was truly a pleasure to help you out and I'm glad that you're so happy with our support team!

Should you need any help in the future, please feel free to reach out.

Thanks and have a wonderful day,

Klaudia

Rosie's Gardening

Was a bit tricky to set up and had to call in a few times to get things working, which was frustrating. Entering the delivery settings was fine, but the app didnt work until I had some files removed from the code (which I cant do myself). It isnt always easy to get staff response right away however when they do respond, they are very friendly and helpful. 4 stars because so far the app is working and I wouldn't be able to do my business without it as I need delivery rates by distance. However the inconsistent lack of urgency around fixing issues and the difficulty getting in touch with a direct person other then email communications makes me hold back on 5 star rating. I also understand why people would get frustrated if they have an urgent matter to resolve and have to wait for an email response like I did on the day my website was supposed to launch. Luckily shopify assisted and helped resolve the issue. Everything else is going great!

August 20, 2020

Hey Rosie's Gardening,

Ronan here from Zapiet Senior support.

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate our customers feedback so that we can continue to improve our service.

We are 100% committed to providing the best support possible. While we do offer almost 24/7 live chat and phone support, I will admit that we have a reduced number of agents on Sundays which in this case resulted in your phone call going unanswered.

We are actively recruiting additional support agents which will improve our overall availability and help to ensure that our customers can contact us 24/7, 365 days a year.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Ronan

T&T Liberty Safes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Very flexible. The only issue I really had was, I needed the option to post a message without a price variable attached. That's an very uncommon need, and I ended up finding a work around for it within both the app and shopify's structure. All in all, very well worth the price.