Delivery Rates by Distance

Delivery Rates by Distance

by Zapiet

Dynamically calculate your delivery charges by distance

taxaflora

This app has been integral to my online store, Shopify's offering just doesnt cut it. And when I had issues with my delivery rates showing up after I started to offer shipping, I spent 4 hours with Shopify trying to help me and they got me nowhere but when Zapiet came in to help it was solved immediately! SO appreciate their competent customer service agents, especially Charlie!

Reemie's Cakes

Support team has been extremely helpful!! Managed to get my shop up and running in no time. Thank you team!

November 11, 2020

Hi there,

It was a pleasure to help you get your store up and running! Please reach out if you ever need help with anything else :)

All the best and have a great day!

Flora

Fish to Go

I used this app combined with Pickup + Delivery and it is working like a charm. I also want to thank Zapiet's support team for their quick answers every time I had a question or something to fix. I was very unsatisfied with other apps for deliveries and pickup until I start working with Zapiet, I highly recommend their services.

November 4, 2020

Hi guys,

It was a pleasure for me to make sure that your settings was reflecting your needs. Really happy that both our apps are a great help for your store!

Don't hesitate to reach back to us, if there is anything else we can help you with.

Sandy

This is a really good app. i recommend this. i am completey working with this app to bill shipping charges for my clients

September 9, 2020

Hey folks,

Thanks a million for leaving a positive review!

If there is anything we can help you with going forward, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Have a great day :)

Kind regards,

Ronan

דרור גולן - החנות

Great app and terrific support!
We had some difficulties setting the app (it was an issue caused by our store, not a problem in the app) and the Zapiet support were extremely helpful and also very nice. I felt that they didn't rest until they solved the problem.
The distance rates are very accurate and works perfectly.
We highly recommend it!!

September 9, 2020

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review.

I am delighted to hear that our app is working well and that you had an awesome experience with our support team.

If there is anything we can assist you with in the future just let us know, we are always happy to help :)

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

Ronan

Blake's Wings & Steaks

Had a few problems integrating this with the Store Pick-up + Delivery app but the support team was able to resolve all the issues we encountered along the way. Response times aren't so bad either. Overall the apps provide the feature set that we need and we're excited to use them with our customers!

Petals Port Townsend

I struggled a bit with getting things exactly as I wanted them but thanks to the tenacity and kindness of the support team at Zapiet, I'm getting there. It's taken over a year to find a solution that meets my specific delivery challenges as a florist in a specifically defined area and this app looks like the ideal solution. I'm thankful I hung in there through the challenges of getting it just right. Class act team - great product. Thank you!

IcyShot CDMX

A bit challenging on the installation, but Zapiet's support team is very patient and super helpful.

ETNACOFFEE

This app, this company, is really good. They do exaclty what they are suppose to do. The customer care is outstanding, I mean it and I know well about how to take care of customers. They will halp you until you have everything done e ready to go online. It worth every penny.

Happy Little Succulents

I use this app to solve the problem of calculating delivery rates based on distance. Finding a comprehensive list of postcodes and entering them into a delivery rates app is painful. I found this solution to be accurate and easy to set up, plus the support Zapiet provides is timely and efficient.

Previous 1 3