Delivery Rates by Distance

Delivery Rates by Distance

by Zapiet

Dynamically calculate your delivery charges by distance

Sammy Cheezecake

Special thanks to Sandy for helping to resolve my issue and also educating me on why the issue was occurring.

September 3, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure!

Don't hesitate to contact us back, if you have any more questions.

Sandy

Sydney's Plant Market

Service was patient & excellent - appreciate the assistance. Worked through a number of aspects of the app re: shipping

August 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely review!

It was a pleasure to get you up and running with our app.
Should you need anything else, you know where to find us.

Thanks and wishing you a wonderful day,

Klaudia

GAIA FLORA

Klaudia was amazing!!! helped me so much with this app! i'm so happy with the service, thank you very much!

July 28, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely review! It was a pleasure assisting you with our apps.
Should you need anything, you know where to find us

Thanks and have a great day,

Klaudia

Homestead Buildings & Sheds

We were looking for an App that would specifically allow us to offer delivery to specific areas within our delivery range, without having to enter all of the zip codes we deliver to (which is thousands). We added weights to our products, to further define the delivery rate, which is such a cool feature. When we needed help with a workaround for a very specific delivery need, customer service replied quickly, and helped us helped us find a tailored solution. All customer service have been super-friendly and patient beyond what is expected. We are still using the App and benefitting from it every sale. No glitches, no coding required, etc. This was the perfect solution for our business. Don't hesitate to try this App!

June 23, 2021

Hi there,

Wow! Thank you for your glowing review! We're really happy that the app is helping you to keep things simple & allowing you to focus on what matters most.

Evergreen Foodmart

This is great. It solved my shipping problem on my shopify store. For weeks I have been battling with the best way to calculate shipping by distance until a friend recommended this app. Super cool

May 4, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks so much for your kind words! We're happy our app could help solve your shipping problem and provide you with the shipping rates you need.

Let us know if there's anything else you need.

Take care,

Marija

ShopTansy

Great app! Allows us to determine delivery parameters per order. Guys are always there to help and answer questions.

April 29, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review, and glad to hear you're enjoying using our app!

Metro East Decor

The app is great, but I want to highlight the customer service. It is very rare nowadays to run into a problem, and find someone who is genuine about helping. I had the support team wrapped up for three days trying to fix a problem that was actually a shopify problem. They are by far, one of the best support teams (Jessica) I have run across in a very long time. Great job Zapiet. The app works as it should too! :)

April 6, 2021

Hi R!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad that we were able to get your store working the way you wanted. I was really lovely chatting with you.

If you have any other questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,

Jessica

Metsaveurs

This app is worth every penny. You can set multiple conditions and exceptions, sync it with a google maps api and it can be integrated with their other app Store pickup + delivery. I've contacted the team for help and they've set up all that I needed in a few minutes. Highly recommend it!

Great Park Farm

We operate a local delivery service in a rural area, where we needed to create specific delivery rates for our customers. The app works perfectly for us and the customer service from the developers of this app are brilliant. They set the app up for us and have fixed any issues we've had along the way with lightning speed. Very impressed.

February 17, 2021

Hi Will,

Thank you very much for your lovely review!

I'm glad you enjoy using our app and that we have been able to help you out with setting up.

Have a great day!

Flora

Anita Gribbin Pharmacy

I was struggling with just 1 part of applying the app to our site last Sunday and a simple request to support resulted in the problem being solved in minutes. Quite a result on a Sunday evening. I only wish I had sent the request sooner rather than struggling in the first place.
An excellent service and app

January 21, 2021

Thanks for your review! We pride ourselves on quick resolution times for support so it's great to hear we were able to help you out!

Previous 1 3 4