Delivery Rates by Distance

Local delivery rates based on distance radius from your stores

$20/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cheese Shop Santa Barbara

This is an excellent app for charging delivery rates based on distance. I have been really happy with this app as well as the Zapiet Store Pick-up & Delivery app, they have allowed us to offer a lot of options and flexibility to our customers and stay competitive. Their customer service is also excellent, with fast response times and helpful explanations! Jessica helped me recently and was great! Everyone who has helped me at Zapiet has been professional and super helpful.

Undervalue Appliances.ca

Very fast customer support. App is great. Very happy to finally find an app that allows my stores checkout process to go smoothly.

June 3, 2022

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the amazing review!

We're glad to hear that our app has helped with your checkout process.
Should you need anything else, you know where to find us.

Cheers,

Dana Shortt Gourmet and Gifts

We had a Shopify Expert code a new cart for us...it didn't work and we spent a lot of money. But we found Zapiet and the app is exactly what we need and wanted. And the customer service is beyond amazing!

Goodmorning Outdoors

Klaudia helped me and resolved all issues. Amazing service!! She was kind and professional and we resolved the issue!!

May 26, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely review!

It was a pleasure addressing your issues one at a time and I'm glad I was able to resolve them.

Please do not hesitate to jump back on chat should you need anything else.

Cheers,

KartVill

great app. this app is really recommend.im very satisfied. keep up the great work. very fast and reliable.

March 21, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your review!
I
am glad I could help you out today on live chat.

Wishing you a lovely day.

Flora

Roots to Fruits Nursery

Great customer service and a very functional app! I look forward to working with Zapiet in the future.

Events on a Lawn

Customer Service for this app was amazing! I was having some issues with my Shopify shipping over-riding this app and Sandy from Zapiet was beyond patient as we walked through fixing the issues step by step.
Thanks so much!

October 25, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure to help you configure your store :) We'll be a click away, if you have any more questions !

Sandy

Sammy Cheezecake

Special thanks to Sandy for helping to resolve my issue and also educating me on why the issue was occurring.

September 3, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure!

Don't hesitate to contact us back, if you have any more questions.

Sandy

Sydney's Plant Market

Service was patient & excellent - appreciate the assistance. Worked through a number of aspects of the app re: shipping

August 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely review!

It was a pleasure to get you up and running with our app.
Should you need anything else, you know where to find us.

Thanks and wishing you a wonderful day,

GAIA FLORA

Klaudia was amazing!!! helped me so much with this app! i'm so happy with the service, thank you very much!

July 28, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely review! It was a pleasure assisting you with our apps.
Should you need anything, you know where to find us

Thanks and have a great day,

Previous 1 3 4