Zapiet ‑ Rates by Distance

Local delivery rates based on distance radius from your stores

$19.99/month. 30-day free trial.

dbakers Miami

Time spent using app About 3 years

We've been using this app since forever and we absolutely love it. In all these years we've only had two issues and they were solved very fast. Jessica helped me today and she was amazing! Thank you Jessica!

November 23, 2022

Hi Christian,

Thank you so much for your kind words and review.

It was my pleasure helping you today with our Delivery Rates by Distance & Store Pickup + Delivery apps.

If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Jessica

Online Nail Supply

I needed help setting up and Jessica was extremely helpful and patient with me. She responded quickly and got everything done that i needed! 10/10

November 3, 2022

Hi there,

It was my pleasure helping you today to set up our Delivery Rates by Distance app.

Have a lovely weekend,

Jessica

Veldengras

Location Netherlands

The app works with Shopify 2.0. The customer support is great! Very fast and happy to help with implementation in the store. I can only recommend this app!

Platinum Prep Meals

Time spent using app About 1 year

App works great on Shopify and the developer has great add-ons. Maria from support is fantastic anytime you need help.

Cheese Shop Santa Barbara

This is an excellent app for charging delivery rates based on distance. I have been really happy with this app as well as the Zapiet Store Pick-up & Delivery app, they have allowed us to offer a lot of options and flexibility to our customers and stay competitive. Their customer service is also excellent, with fast response times and helpful explanations! Jessica helped me recently and was great! Everyone who has helped me at Zapiet has been professional and super helpful.

Undervalue Appliances.ca

Very fast customer support. App is great. Very happy to finally find an app that allows my stores checkout process to go smoothly.

June 3, 2022

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the amazing review!

We're glad to hear that our app has helped with your checkout process.
Should you need anything else, you know where to find us.

Klaudia

Dana Shortt Gourmet and Gifts

We had a Shopify Expert code a new cart for us...it didn't work and we spent a lot of money. But we found Zapiet and the app is exactly what we need and wanted. And the customer service is beyond amazing!

Goodmorning Outdoors

Time spent using app About 1 year

Klaudia helped me and resolved all issues. Amazing service!! She was kind and professional and we resolved the issue!!

May 26, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely review!

It was a pleasure addressing your issues one at a time and I'm glad I was able to resolve them.

Please do not hesitate to jump back on chat should you need anything else.

Klaudia

KartVill

Location Philippines

great app. this app is really recommend.im very satisfied. keep up the great work. very fast and reliable.

March 21, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your review!
I
am glad I could help you out today on live chat.

Wishing you a lovely day.

Flora

Roots to Fruits Nursery

Great customer service and a very functional app! I look forward to working with Zapiet in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5