Local Delivery Rate by Zipcode

Local Delivery Rate by Zipcode

by LogBase

Post code, Zip code Order value based delivery rates

Oca Produtos a Granel

Great app and great support! It works perfectly, solved my problem with shipping zones and I can put as many Zipcodes as I want.

Flower Head Events

Kumar is very helpful in setting it all up for me and explaining how to use the app. Would highly recommend for functionality and service

The Rustic Board

This app is so user friendly and the customer service you receive is AMAZING! I recommend this app 100%.

Momeble

Perfect support, they help me a lot, excellent plugin, cheap, fast, I'm happy with them to my clients

dannyspastries

**Best Customer Service EVER** I added the In Store Pick Up Local Delivery App by Log Base yesterday. I was immediately offerred a Zoom call with the developer and whilst he did all the back end work live on Zoom, I explained that I also had issues with delivery fees. He suggested the Local Delivery Rate by Zip Code and showed me how it would work. I immediately fell in love with the app and added it on the spot. By the time I called shopify to request the Shipping API and got back on Zoom, Kumar from Logbase had already integrated it on my store and tested it for me. We have been losing money on delivery fees over the last 6 months as we left it to the customer to be honest and choose the right one. I am now confident that this will no longer be the case - this app takes out all the guess work for the customer and integrates perfectly with the Pick up and Delivery app. I have to say, I had the most wonderful customer service experience I have ever had using any shopify apps by Kumar from Log Base. He was so kind to talk me through everything and to integrate the app onto my website. The app is up and running and working seemlesly on Day 1. Well done Log Base and thankyou for all the work you have put into improving our online store. Im looking forward to seeing what amazing apps you will create next.

September 24, 2020

Kismet Restaurant

Wow. Gotta say these guys have the best customer service i have experienced with any of these shopify apps. Definitely hands on. help you with everything you need, wether expert or beginner. And of course the 2 apps they got are amazing. 100% recommend logbase for your business needs.

popsticicecream

Best customer support we have ever received!! Thank you for making this process so painless. Easy to use and navigate.

KC's Keto2Go

Excellent Customer Service!!! Responded to my message right away and answered all questions. Thanks again for this app and your help!

sukkah-sale

Perfect App for local delivery! Highly Recommend for anyone needed local delivery - support is really helpful!

Xquisite Catering LLC

Kumar helped me set up and showed me how to use it as well. he helped me understand how everything works.

Previous 1