Local Delivery Rate by Zipcode

Local Delivery Rate by Zipcode

by LogBase

Post code, Order value, Weight, Product based delivery rates

HS Power Fitness

The customer service is fantastic, Sudhan helped me created the shipping zone for my product with postcode via Zoom! The app is easy to use highly recommended.

World 4 Pets

Love this app, it is simple to use. I had an issue which shopify thought was to do with the app and the support team here were amazing, they found the issue super quickly and resolved the problem which did not even have anything to do with the app, i couldn't be more happy or grateful to the assistance i received

Just Brownies

Great service at all times and any time! The customer service assistants are very helpful and are able to fix everything

[ fLo rE sta ]

We've used all LogBase apps for our flower shop delivery. We love them very much. The best customer service ever! It's quick response to solve our questions! Also, keep explaining until I get the point. Strongly recommended!

OC Beverly Flowers

The app is very easy to use and their customer service is awesome. They reply and help me set up the app immediately. I use this app to prevent customer cheating on delivery fee since I only do local delivery. It is great that I can have difference rate for different zip code.

Lemonplet KR store

This app helps a lot. And kindly helped me.
This app is so user friendly and the customer service you receive is AMAZING! I recommend this app 100%.

Oca Produtos a Granel

Great app and great support! It works perfectly, solved my problem with shipping zones and I can put as many Zipcodes as I want.

Flower Head Events

Kumar is very helpful in setting it all up for me and explaining how to use the app. Would highly recommend for functionality and service

The Rustic Board

Momeble

Perfect support, they help me a lot, excellent plugin, cheap, fast, I'm happy with them to my clients

Previous 1