Delivery Rates by Zip Code

Delivery Rates by Zip Code

by Zapiet

Easily calculate rates based on a customers postal code

Hotshoppa

I would highly recommend Zapiet. Thank you Andy. This app works very well & the support team really care for their customers.

Arvida Roasting Company

Works as it's supposed to ! easy to set up and to update if you need to.
Customer service is fast (more or less 24 hours).

Ruxley Direct

Works seamlessly for what I'm after and the Zapiet Support has been brilliant, from guiding me which app to use and helping me tackle any issues I've had. Highly recommend the app and Zapiet.

Les Flavoureux - Commande en ligne

We developed a platform to quickly provide services to our region with prepared meals to face the COVID crisis. We had a few problems at first with the integration of this app (mainly due to our selected theme), but the Zapiet staff were quick and (4 out of 5) reliable to provide us with answers (if you can get your hands on Stephane - great guy!). We had deadlines to meet and they were a bit tight with meeting them, we had to give a few extra pushes - it seems there were also very busy on their side. All in all, things worked out great, deadlines were meat - with a few drop of sweat - and the functionalities are all working just fine! Thanks guys!

NIYO&CO. PHILIPPINES

This is the only app that can set shipping rates based on zip codes, extremely useful in countries where regions are messed up and carriers do not have integration plans with shopify (Philippines-Thailand-Indonesia and others). The support is Great !! They are very kind and fast :) A+++

Liquorkart Australia

Steph and Robert did really help us explaining how it works and helped us setting up with our shopify store. It is working as expected. Very easy to get in touch with them and they understood what we need and have suggested options. app looks very helpful .. Looking forward to using it more and more.