Delivery Rates by Zip Code

Delivery Rates by Zip Code

by Zapiet

Easily calculate rates based on a customers postal code

Heritage Hops Brew Co

We use this app on two of our websites and the functionality is brilliant - plus the support team is wonderfully helpful. I would definitely recommend this app alongside their other "Store Pickup and Delivery" option... we found Shopify's native offers very basic. Awesome API 10/10.

Fresh Cuts Direct

Had a problem with managing Zip Codes and chatted with Marija in support. She was amazing! Explained everything in detail and also helped in troubleshooting the issue and fixing it. 5 starts just for customer service they offer. The app is great too.

Lovely Buns

I had the most helpful call with a lovely member of the team and he solves all of the little problems I couldn't work out! Thanks!

Posy of the day

Sandy was so amazing! Quickly explained where I'd gone wrong and fixed my issues, you're doing an amazing job guys!

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much!

It has been a pleasure to work on your store :D

Don't hesitate to reach back to me, if there is anything else I can do to help you.

Thank you for having took the time to come leave this review!

Wishing you a lovely day.

- Sandy

Assorted

Great and prompt support got the app in no time working even though Shopify was down and was causing issues

Yurek Home Healthcare

Easy to use App with great customer support! I used this app to target free delivery rates for particular postal codes. It worked like a charm after some help from the support :) The support was prompt, provided clear instructions, and helped with resolving my issue within hours. Thank you so much for this great looking App that was straightforward to setup.

CREMMA Pastelería

Great customer support!!! And the app is exactly what I needed for my business. Thank you very much!

Prêt-à-Table

Great customer service. I had a bit of trouble integrating the app but the team was so helpful and went out of their way to provide incredible support!!! I would give this customer service 10 stars if I could. Makes a huge difference!

Great job!

Choice Handles

Highly recommend. Being a UK store owner i needed to split mainland post codes from Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man etc. Shopify don't currently have this option on there shipping rates even though people have asked for it for the last 7 years. However this app is a game changer, easy to use and it helped me set all the postcode zones up effortlessly. i have tried all the other apps that offer a similar system, Parelify, better shipping etc but by far this was the best. Great Job Guys!

Hotshoppa

I would highly recommend Zapiet. Thank you Andy. This app works very well & the support team really care for their customers.

Previous 1