Delivery Timer Order Deadline

Delivery Timer Order Deadline

by LaunchTip

Urgency, Shipping time, Countdown & Estimated Shipping

Dress the bird

This app does exactly what I need and is very easy to install and customize. I had a minor issue with the Danish translation but the very friendly support solved it right away. Would definitely recommend!

Magic Manes Hair Extensions

I haven't had this app installed long enough to tell you whether or not the return justifies the cost but I like the overall functionality offered and the support has been top-notch. Very customizable and useful little bit of code. I definitely recommend!

Trappers

Very easy to use. The developers helped me resolve a minor issue within an hour of letting them know.

TopDesignerBrands.co.uk

Simple UI. Easy to use. When I had a minor issue I received a very fast response from the support team. Thank youl

Blue Bungalow

Great app, clearly improves conversion rate, particularly in the last hour of same day dispatch countdown. Thanks to Dan for fixing an issue we were having on our second country site. Highly recommend

PaintballDeals.com

Amazing tool for my website. Great speedy and effective customer service too. Thank you for all the help!

DIPSODA

Brilliant App. Lightweight. Not overly complicated to setup, took a few minutes to get the hang of the settings with the documentation but was up and running in about 10. Professional look and clean.

OHMYCASE

Great App for displaying order deadline and shipping estimate. Had a bit of difficulty setting up but owner helped and works perfect.

Epiq Mexico

Delivery Timer allowed us to display a well styled but minimal timer on our store. Exactly what we were after.

Case Hut

A nifty app used to display order cutoff time. It can display simple estimated delivery dates but for now, we are just using the cutoff time to encourage shoppers!

2 Next