Delivery Timer Estimated Timer

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 26, 2022

Great app and great support. Had some hiccup with the app but support was able to resolve it in a timely manner.

TeciSoft
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 10, 2022

This app is perfect and really easy to use. I love the visual timer and the way we can translate the text based timer on our own.
Moreover, the support is extremly reactive and helpful.

50 nuances de geek
France
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
February 7, 2022

Very easy to use and the set up guidelines are easy to understand. It may get expensive though, in which case I may seek other options

Satin & Sox
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
February 4, 2022

Much easier to set up than I expected. I have a lot of different suppliers with different shipping times, however, I was able to create custom rules for each one very easily. I also like the display style.

Monkey Bunks
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 2, 2022

Its really simple to use. And the support is really fast!
Would recommend to use the app in your shop...

vincitos
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
February 1, 2022

Cool app helpful visual timer and advanced setup, using it has saved me a lot of costumers, recommended

NinjaCustodia
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 31, 2022

Great app that creates an extra sense of urgency for customer purchases. Great dev support as well!

Veil Garments
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 29, 2022

This app is amazing. I especially like the possibility that I can show my customers their expected delivery date. The support is fast, friendly and helpful. I can only recommend this app.

Unifriend
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 27, 2022

App is great. Easy to use and exactly what i was needing. Dan from support team solved fast and efficiently some customs adjustments i'd asked to.

L E V I T A
Spain
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Edited January 24, 2022

Really handy app that has helped us with cart abandonment. Launchtip also offers speedy customer support, special thanks to Dan who helped us with a custom adjustment.

Dark Arts Coffee