Delivery Timer Estimated Timer

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 6, 2019

It does just what we needed it to do, I had an issue (operator error) with setup, but the developer offered quick support and resolved it. Thanks!

Lowbrow Customs, LLC
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 11, 2019

great service, the app did not work and they fixed this really quick, great app and top service, can reallly recommend tehm

Copackr.com
Belgium
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 30, 2019

A great app that does exactly what you want it to do. Clean, simple and flexible design with solid back end functionality. Plus, it's supported by a very helpful and friendly team. Highly recommend.

Huski
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 26, 2019

This app does exactly what I need and is very easy to install and customize. I had a minor issue with the Danish translation but the very friendly support solved it right away. Would definitely recommend!

Dress the bird
Denmark
Edited July 22, 2019

I haven't had this app installed long enough to tell you whether or not the return justifies the cost but I like the overall functionality offered and the support has been top-notch. Very customizable and useful little bit of code. I definitely recommend!

Magic Manes Hair Extensions
Time spent using app: 20 days
July 15, 2019

Very easy to use. The developers helped me resolve a minor issue within an hour of letting them know.

Trappers
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 7, 2019

Simple UI. Easy to use. When I had a minor issue I received a very fast response from the support team. Thank youl

TopDesignerBrands.co.uk
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited May 28, 2019

Great app, clearly improves conversion rate, particularly in the last hour of same day dispatch countdown. Thanks to Dan for fixing an issue we were having on our second country site. Highly recommend

Blue Bungalow
November 17, 2018

Amazing tool for my website. Great speedy and effective customer service too. Thank you for all the help!

PaintballDeals.com
Time spent using app: 15 days
October 22, 2018

Great App for displaying order deadline and shipping estimate. Had a bit of difficulty setting up but owner helped and works perfect.

OHMYCASE