Delivery Timer Estimated Timer

Countdown Timer, Estimated Delivery, Shipping Time & Urgency

Free plan available

WPS Pet Supplies

The app is brilliant. I've been using it for several months and have run countless repeatable A/B tests in that time which consistently show that sales increase when I have the timer visible on product pages. Support from Dan is absolutely first class and I'd recommend fellow Shopify store owners to try this app to see how it brings product pages to life and gives customers confidence that they're on an active website.

Cliff & Pebble

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Wonderful so far! Installed automatically, easy to adjust/change, looks great on the site. Love it so far!

Star Telescope

Great Support! They will help you if you encounter any issue. The app is also great and fit perfectly in my store

Big Boutique

Location France

Super easy and quick to install on the site. I had small technical issue and Dan emailed me back instantly and the problem was solved in less than 12 hours. Really pleased

Detoxify® España

Location Spain

Gran Aplicación. Facilita mucho poder ofrecer tiempo estimados de entrega a los clientes. Encima es gratis.

KLETTPACK

Location Germany

So far so good, not sure if 500 clicks are enough. For such a small startup, you should have slightly more free view.

TeciSoft

Great app and great support. Had some hiccup with the app but support was able to resolve it in a timely manner.

50 nuances de geek

Location France
Time spent using app About 23 hours

This app is perfect and really easy to use. I love the visual timer and the way we can translate the text based timer on our own.
Moreover, the support is extremly reactive and helpful.

Satin & Sox

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Very easy to use and the set up guidelines are easy to understand. It may get expensive though, in which case I may seek other options

Monkey Bunks

Time spent using app 41 minutes

Much easier to set up than I expected. I have a lot of different suppliers with different shipping times, however, I was able to create custom rules for each one very easily. I also like the display style.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6