Delivery Timer Order Deadline

Delivery Timer Order Deadline

by LaunchTip

Urgency, Shipping time, Countdown & Estimated Shipping

OLPRO

Works very well and the tech support is fantastic. Highly recommeneded. We've been running for a while now and needed a small amend which was done straight away. www.olproshop.com

BoomBoom Europe

Awesome service, app didn't work and they fixed it no time. I can highly recommend this app for anybody who want to show delivery times

Meat House Panama

Not only an awesome app with a fair price but also an AMAZING SUPPORT! Talk to Dan who took a custom personal request and made it available for me in less than 24 hours with live documentation and helped me thru the process. Just great.

dogs454

Great app and excellent customer service. 100% Recommended to give more information to your client about shipping and improve conversion.

Lowbrow Customs, LLC

It does just what we needed it to do, I had an issue (operator error) with setup, but the developer offered quick support and resolved it. Thanks!

Copackr.com

great service, the app did not work and they fixed this really quick, great app and top service, can reallly recommend tehm

Huski

A great app that does exactly what you want it to do. Clean, simple and flexible design with solid back end functionality. Plus, it's supported by a very helpful and friendly team. Highly recommend.

Dress the bird

This app does exactly what I need and is very easy to install and customize. I had a minor issue with the Danish translation but the very friendly support solved it right away. Would definitely recommend!

Magic Manes Hair Extensions

I haven't had this app installed long enough to tell you whether or not the return justifies the cost but I like the overall functionality offered and the support has been top-notch. Very customizable and useful little bit of code. I definitely recommend!

Trappers

Very easy to use. The developers helped me resolve a minor issue within an hour of letting them know.

Previous 1